Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormraven.. who's getting one?

+2
Matthew G
System Commander
6 posters

Go down

Stormraven.. who's getting one?  Empty Stormraven.. who's getting one?

Post  System Commander Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Well, as much as I'm not a big fan of the model.. not like the awesome Valkyrie.. I'm going to have to definitely pick a Stormraven up when it gets released here so cabbie some Grey Knights around in.

Anyone else on picking one up?

I'm also seriously considering a few of the new dread types coming out.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Stormraven.. who's getting one?  Empty Re: Stormraven.. who's getting one?

Post  Matthew G Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 pm

I'll be picking one up as well. Personally I have no issues with what it looks like, and personally think it's about time it came out!
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

not sure yet, i want to get one but i know it would be on the back burner for awhile for putting together and painting so i may just wait.

then agai theres a bunch of good tutorials i have bookmarked somewhere for making one from a valkyrie so i may go that route to be different lol

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm torn... I'm really interested in daemon hunters as they were going to be my second army until I was told they are all metal (put together 3 zoanthropes, you will understand.) but until I see how the army plays I'm not quite willing to invest in one.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 pm

judchic wrote:I'm torn... I'm really interested in daemon hunters as they were going to be my second army until I was told they are all metal (put together 3 zoanthropes, you will understand.) but until I see how the army plays I'm not quite willing to invest in one.

supposedly they are getting an update soon and with it probobly a plastic grey knight kit so just wait a few months

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

I plan on getting one to round out the Blood Angels army I'm working on. Waiting until the GK codex drops to see if I'm going to get 2.

Overall i like the model, I'm not wild about the wing shape (needs to be more THawk-ish) but I can live with it.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 pm

I have 2 on order already. I like the model personally. once i affix a clamp to hold my dreads to the back end they will look awesome.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

I think once I have it and have assembled it, Ill definitely like it more. I can tell the scale is going to be big, but I cant help but mentally picturing the same size as the valkyrie which i know is off..

I might end up with 2.. but ill stick with the 1 until the Grey Knight book comes out.

Im getting pretty darn excited about the book though. WIth the rules for the vindicare looking awesome, I cant wait to see what they do withthe Callidus and Eversor..

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

I think the assassins are wicked. i wish i could take them in my other armies. they should make a codex assassins again but not require them as allies
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 pm

I picked one up.....well, ordered one...it should be sitting in the Den waiting for me.

I am going to make my first one a Death Company transports.....so I may pick up another...but I am not sure yet.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down