Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted

Go down

Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted Empty Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey everyone,
Not sure if any of you remember me, but I was playing a fair bit last year and earlier this year (before summer). Due to school, living arrangements, a lack of time, and a general need for some cashflow, I am looking at moving my Imperial Guard Army. I figured I'd post it locally here before moving it to ebay (plus it would save me shipping, ha!). I am looking to sell the entire army in one package, not really interested in breaking it up. I will list everything there it, and will provide pictures as well.

Army Contents:

Vehicles:

7 Chimeras (3 with HB, 3 with HF and one magnetized hull weapon)
1 LRBT, HB hull weapon, no sponsons (comes with the bits for the sponsons) ***SOLD***
2 LR Demolisher. Magnetic turret weapons. Currently only the demolisher cannons are assembled and painted. Again, bits comes with. ***SOLD***
2 Hellhounds, Magnetic turret weapons, only the inferno cannons are currently assembled and painted. ***SOLD***
3 Sentinels, equipped with lascannons. 2 of them are painted to scheme with the rest of the army, based. ***SOLD***
2 vendettas, forgeworld conversion kits. 1 is fully assembled and painted, the other requires the cockpit to be painted, as well as the lascannons to be attached. Both based. ***SOLD***
2 forgeworld hydras. These are only base-coated and painted with the first coat for the colour scheme of the army. ***SOLD***

Infantry (unless otherwise noted, painted and based.)

4 Plasma Gunners
7 Flamers
3 Grenade Launchers
6 meltas (1 unpainted, undercoated)
1 heavy flamer
3 autocannon teams
1 medic (undercoated)
1 commanding officer
6 sergeants
12 veterans (used meltas and sergeants to field 2 melta squads, these are converted regular guardsmen with backpacks, and scopes)
21 regular guardsmen (3 full squads when fielded with sergeants and autocannon teams)
12 stormtroopers (6 are painted, including 2 meltas and a sergeant. The rest are unpainted, and include a flamer and grenade launcher)
1 forgeworld inquisitor

Beyond the items listed here, I have ALL of the unused bits from every sprue that I used to create the army. I have a ton of vehicle accessory sprues, loads of guard bits, which I am certain can assemble at least 5-6 more guardsmen. I also have an old bloodthirster which is unpainted that will come for free with this because I just dont want it hanging around anymore. I have a ghetto case ($15 plastic toolbox from Wal Mart with eggshell foam) which I can give away with this as well. If needed, I can provide the codex as well.

I would call the painting quality slightly above tabletop. Everything is unified in a sharp looking colour scheme, and the basing adds alot of depth to the army.

I was going to link the pictures directly here, but instead I'll just link my imageshack

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/superivan/

Obviously alot of money was put into this army, and I am looking to recuperate some of that. To put it into perspective, purchasing this army new would cost approximately $1400 after a little rough math. That's before taxes or any shipping on the FW stuff. My god I spent some money, haha. I'd be looking to get roughly at least half of it, and I am not looking for trades. Please make any offers in a private message to me, or email me at fortier.yvan@gmail.com

Last edited by Yvan on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted Empty Re: Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted

Post  Wapafish Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Damn I really wish I had some cash to throw around right now. I would have bought these guys in a heartbeat! Too bad though...
Wapafish
Wapafish
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted Empty Re: Painted IG army, LOADS of vehicles, approx 95% painted

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 pm

UPDATE:

If you are interested in anything listed above, let me know and I am open to splitting it up. Would prefer to package large portions together, but I'm open to anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 pm

A number of items are now sold. I have updated the first post to reflect this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down