Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post  Selik Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I am new in town, just moved from Vancouver. I still consider myself new to the game of 40K. I have IG, WH, SM, orks and chaos daemons. although my SM and chaos Daemons are only around 1000pts. I am also still learning to paint....maybe I will improve in time.

I am looking forward to playing some games....hopefuly this coming Wed if I can make it on time. But if anyone is out near Warman, maybe I can set up a game at my place as well.

I forgot to mention my name is Kevin
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post  sewerstalker Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm Rhett, I also play daemons and I play black Templars as well
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Good to see some FRESH BLOOD out in the region.

Come down this wednesday - we'll play some games Very Happy

Oh, and I've often been interested in moving to vancouver after university... perhaps you could enlighten me a bit. hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey Kevin, Welcome to Toontown. I'm Jim, I play Inquisition/Guard and I'm one of the League organizers.

Most of the 40k stuff does happen on Wednesdays & Thursdays, but it's usually pretty easy to set up a game with someone for any day, and as long as the Den isn't booked for something else they're cool with you using the back for matches.

We also have events every once in a while, usually on Weekends. Not sure if you're into it, but we're putting together a large apocalypse game in mid to late september. If you're interested, check out the Voxcast - Code Magenta forum for more details.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Hello and Welcom

Always good to see new players, I always like to play people taht I havn't played before

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum