Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie game

Go down

newbie game Empty newbie game

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 5:08 pm

A little while ago I looked into the whole league thing and managed to get a few games across a couple of Wednesdays. I tried to come a few other times but found that wasn't the greatest plan due to tables being booked. The other issue was I wasn't sure that many people would want to have a game with a newbie such as myself. I figure the best way to get a game for sure would be to post and hope somebody would come along and go "oh look, there's a new guy in town that I can crush to a pulp." (I hope that's not what there thinking *gulp*). So to cap it off I'm looking for someone who would be willing to have a game with me despite my pitifully small experience this Saturday. It will have to be in the afternoon however anytime during that will be fine. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

newbie game Empty Re: newbie game

Post  stealth992 Fri May 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey I'll play you. How many points and what time?
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

lets say 2:00. I warn you though i don't remember a ton of rules so Im going to have to say 750 for a small game.

Back to top Go down

Post  stealth992 Sat May 29, 2010 2:35 am

Okay 750 is fine. Do you know the recon game rules? If we play at 750 pts I'd like to use those rules. I'll just go over the main things here anyways.

No 2+ saves
No more than 2 wounds on any given model
No armour more than 33 (I think..) that is front + side + rear.
No ordinance
No named special characters
HQ choice not required

And I can't remember anything else. Does anyone know where the recon game rules are located on the forums? I can't seem to find them. Or did we change them and I've just been gone so long?

Anyways, if you don't want to play with the recon rules we can do whatever you want I just found that the recon rules were pretty good.
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 am

ok thanks for the rules by the way I play orks just so you know what to expect

Back to top Go down

Post  stealth992 Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 pm

okay sounds good. I play chaos. And believe it or not, I've never played orks before lol. This should be fun.
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down