Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Pooling to PAWG Tourny

5 posters

Go down

Car Pooling to PAWG Tourny Empty Car Pooling to PAWG Tourny

Post  HiveMindRuik Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey i thought i should raise the question as to who may or may not be needing a lift to the PA Tourny on the 28th as this could be how people can make arrangements with those they know are going Smile so if your needing a ride or are posting availablility here is where we can do it Razz

on that note i am able and willing to car pool for those who have no ride otherwise
HiveMindRuik
HiveMindRuik
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Car Pooling to PAWG Tourny Empty Re: Car Pooling to PAWG Tourny

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

it would make sense for me 2 carpool so my dad does not have to sit in a store for 12 hours, watching a game he does not understand but sadly my family does not know any of you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Make sure you all called and signed up too. would suck if you got there and no spots open.
and ben, we play in a school gym not a store.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah I am heading down there in my truck with Jesse... Unfortunately I don't think there will be room for a 3rd, unless Jesse can take his parents car... I'll talk to him, the more pitching in for gas the better IMO.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Justicar Jerome Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

Just so you guys know that Regina is also having a tournement on Feb 23, not sure how far away PA is from Saskatoon. But just thought i would let you boys know!
Justicar Jerome
Justicar Jerome
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

Hey Jody, did you mean 28th? PA's just over an hour away from the city, so pretty close.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Justicar Jerome Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Yes on the 28th of Febuary, Tramps Comics and Books is holding a 1850 point Tournement. So far they can have up to 15 tables for people to play on. Depending on who can all make it. The owner of the store has not got back to me yet what the prizes are going to be. But i guess if we (Regina) is 2.5 hrs away and PA is a little over then an hour then i guess that is a big factor in who would like to come down! I have the guy running the tournement calling me tonight with all the fun info for the tournement. Perhaps some of you Saskatoon players can make it down.
Justicar Jerome
Justicar Jerome
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

If you can post the details to the tourney at Regina, and I could get a lift, I would be interested

Back to top Go down

Post  Justicar Jerome Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 am

So i have talked to the guy running the tournement. He said that yes this is going to be the first tournement of the year. As to what the prizes are, he said they are going to be something small. This is more of a kick off tourement to the start of the year. So the full blown one will actually be in April, and he said it will be the last Sunday of the month. They are going to rotate from month to month from 40K to fantasy and so forth. So hell if you have a Fantasy army that you want to play you can always show up next month! But that is all i got out of the guy running it. But by all means, if some of you are interested in coming down this month send me a message and i can make sure there is a spot for who ever is coming down to play.

Cheers.
Justicar Jerome
Justicar Jerome
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down