Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~

2 posters

Go down

~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~ Empty ~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~

Post  Paz Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm looking for Termagants. Hopefully not assembled, but I'm cool with unpainted assembled (must be with fleshborers) or even base coated (but not painted!). I will trade or pay cash, and have models and bitz for most if not all armies, just tell me what interests you

Last edited by Paz on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~ Empty Re: ~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~

Post  Paz Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm also needing rippers, if anybody has spare ones.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~ Empty Re: ~Termagants and Ripper swarms wanted!~

Post  sewerstalker Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 pm

I have 2 bases of ripper swarms I never use ones partly painted and ones bare metal
sewerstalker
sewerstalker
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm

I have 40 ripper models. Some of them are a bit wrecked on the bases as I pulled them off their bases using plastic cutters (too damn impatient to use a knife) - a little GS on the bottom is a trivial fix.

If you go with the "standard" of five per base, I think, that's 8 swarms.

Note that I only have bases for about half of them, as the rest were the whole "symbiote rippers" biomorph from the 4th edition codex.

Do you have multimeltas? I am looking for some for my tactical squads. If not... prolly just monies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Ive got like 30 odd termaguants and 5 ripper swarms,

want em? Im trading for CHaos, Eldar, Daemonhunters, or cash

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Sounds good, I have units of all three of these. i'll bring a bunch tonight, if ya like.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 pm

sounds good, specially grey knights if u got, Ill bring Gaunts and Rippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down