Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the future of league play (poll included)

2 posters

Go down

Would you like to see the standard points for league finals and regular play bumped up from 1700 to 2000

the future of league play (poll included) Vote_lcap63%the future of league play (poll included) Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 15 ]
the future of league play (poll included) Vote_lcap37%the future of league play (poll included) Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 24

the future of league play (poll included) Empty the future of league play (poll included)

Post  Administratum Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 am

Hi, i guess this post is mostly directed towards Robyn, but i would appreciate it if everyone would speak up and give their opinions. As Tim mentioned, it seems that the standard tournament format is going to the 2000 point level. I am just wondering if i should be planning to make a 2k army, or stick with 1700? Are out league finals going to get bumped up to 2k at any point? What do people think, would you like to see it go up to 2000? Ill throw up a poll as well.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

the future of league play (poll included) Empty Re: the future of league play (poll included)

Post  System Commander Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:20 pm

For the record, I voted for yes ! We typically went with 1700 because most tournies around were running around that amount. I'd definitely have no problem moving it to 2000 if everyone felt like it.

We would have to adjust the points awarded for finishing in the different spots though. It's traditionally been 0 for last, and 15 point increments beyond that. I think I'd definitely adjust to 20-25 at least, giving the first place finisher a 140-175 point advantage over the last place.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum