Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun times in 40k

+9
Terran
Matthew G
smackman
gluvzer
Veyure
System Commander
Paz
Administratum
judchic
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fun times in 40k - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun times in 40k

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 pm

gluvzer wrote:Stash - You forgot in that game when you put your demolishers template on my termies in you shooting phase it scattered back onto you demolisher and part of your command squad killing some and blowing up the demo. Laughing

Scott - How can you be sad? Sloth can come and live with you now, and share pizza and Baby Ruth's

Ah yes. That relatively minor event was far over shaddowed by the following phases of that turn...
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:51 pm

mine was in march, i honestly cant remember who i was playing but he played tau . but as ussual i was losing,(but having fun) anyway. i had one last objective held by 1 model to win the game my opponent had too kill me in 3 turns with 32 fire warriors 6 battle suits and 1 hammerhead, and some more stuff i cant remember. seems easy right WRONG this was an eldar pathfinder, 2 + cover save against all shooting despite all the alien weaponery that was brought to bare on my poor little pathfinder, it survived for 2 turns against all that tau shooting, but he had the unepic deaath of dying from 6 wounds form fire warriors, i got 4 ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:04 pm

My favorite memories come from 3rd edition, as that's the last time I really played. I played 'nids mostly back then, and my favorite part of that was Old One Eye. I always had great luck with him, and he'd never stay dead if he was ever brought to that point. Quite the one man army he was. Also, if my opponent would let me, I'd make my list 1500 pts exactly and field The Red Terror as well as Old One Eye. The Red Terror ate Marneus Calgar once upon a time, I remember seeing the saddest puppy eyes ever when I did that. Those two were very amusing models to have on the field.

Back to top Go down

Fun times in 40k - Page 2 Empty dread

Post  judchic Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:44 pm

had a chaos dread first bloodrage to make the 15inch move to save my marines vs stealers, then walk up and hit a carnifex 4x killing it and when i thought it could do no wrong, it fired 2 missiles into the backs of the 2 marines that lived the stealers and were standing on an objective.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Fun times in 40k - Page 2 Empty Fun Times

Post  miv305 Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:11 am

I've had a few memorable moments in my day...

My all time favorite may be when I tabled some nerd's (not to name names but it starts with a J and ends with an oe) Tyranid army without losing a single fig. He actually started crying to the judge which, because I'm a terrible person, truly made my day.

Another good one was when me and Timbo were playing a 2v2 against some sad lonely Chaos players. Sad Lonely Guy #1 charges his Nurgle Demon Prince into Tim's two remaining Scouts hiding in a wood. They promptly smash said Demon Prince in the nog and kill him. I think that game made Sad Lonely Guy #1 quit 40K...
miv305
miv305
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Administratum Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Haha, welcome back to the boards. I will never tire of the Joe tournament story, i just wish i could have been there to enjoy the spectacle.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum