Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bowl Video Game

3 posters

Go down

Blood Bowl Video Game Empty Blood Bowl Video Game

Post  Aervyper Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm

The bloodbowl video game is going to be digitally released on friday. I haven't heard anyone talking about it. It's only gonna be downloadable for 21 days after. The game isn't being released to box copy till fall.

The cool thing though is if one person buys a copy you are allowed to make multiple hard copies so pretty much one copy for u guys in the CIty could convievably cover everyone. The game looks really good and if it's true to the board game it's gonna be wicked.

Oh well thought u'd all be interested enjoy.

http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/index.php?rub=home

qp
Aervyper
Aervyper
Sage

Back to top Go down

Blood Bowl Video Game Empty Re: Blood Bowl Video Game

Post  Aervyper Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I got the game played about 20 matches now. If you enjoyed the board game then you will absolutely LOVE the game. It takes everything about the old game on table top and stream lines it while keeping everything there. The only thing i guess is only 8 races to choose from. Hopefully the game will take off and they will add more teams. There are alot of options available to play.

Enjoy

qp
Aervyper
Aervyper
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 am

Ive been playing Bloodbowl for the past couple of nights as well.. if anyone else gets er working, let me know and we can look at starting up an online league, otherwise I might have to go looking for one since the game is so awesome.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Aervyper Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 am

I'm playing a classic campaign tournament using Orks in single player. 16-0-3 but that's on easy. Still fun though. Althought i haven't lost yet i can attest to most games being too close too late in the game with many of my wins coming with round 8, 15 or 16 touchdowns to just squeak by.

Best moment against had to be a wood elf team on their own 1 yard line and me kinda playing a lax (i figured it was tight) defense. After a run and pass; catch, run and handoff; and finnally a run into the endzone all in one turn for a touchdown against me i wanted to cry.

Best moment with Orks was against a skaven team with 8 injured at half time and me trying to KO the rest of the team. I failed by 2 skaven short however they were both nocked down by the end.
Aervyper
Aervyper
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Ive been playinf on Mediumn anbd the Comp AI is still really bad.. I dont kn ow how many times they've made one dice blocks or 2 dice in my favor.. the computer handles frenzy retarded...

We'll have to try an online game sometime!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm

so as i've never played bloodbowl tabletop before, would this game be worth picking up?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm

YES!!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

I bought the game and it rocks!

The realtime version is awful, but the classic version is quite fun and seems to follow the tabletop rules pretty close.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am

Awesome.. it would be great if a dozen or so people had it in town..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down