Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Nights

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday Nights Empty Wednesday Nights

Post  GingerBalls Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:09 pm

I know there are at least a couple guys who play Infinity, if inconsistently, on Wednesdays at the Den. It usually seems pretty empty that day so I'm thinking maybe we could make this the scheduled night for Infinity? The dream is to get everyone up to speed enough to have a league and eventually a campaign. Let me know what y'all think!
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Nights Empty Re: Wednesday Nights

Post  Matthew G Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:15 pm

GingerBalls wrote:I know there are at least a couple guys who play Infinity, if inconsistently, on Wednesdays at the Den. It usually seems pretty empty that day so I'm thinking maybe we could make this the scheduled night for Infinity? The dream is to get everyone up to speed enough to have a league and eventually a campaign. Let me know what y'all think!

I think Wednesday nights are reserved for 40k. Not sure if the Wednesday crowd still frequents. Just FYI from old knowledge.

But I'll see what my other halfs schedule is.
I may be free Wed, thurs, either one or possibly both those days.
Once I know I'll firm up a date to respond to (either here again or Paz's other thread).

Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Nothing reserved for 40k for any night. Its been a free for all for awhile.. but i think most guys will play thursdays anyway.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down