Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons

3 posters

Go down

Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons Empty Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons

Post  Planes Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm looking for left over weapons from the SM Centurion box and Plasma Cannons to help my friend convert some second hand Termies into Iron Warriors Obliterators. Cash and bitz are available, along with baked goods upon request.

Left-over Russ Plasma sponsons/turrets would work great, too.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons Empty Re: Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons

Post  Paz Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm

I have a terminator plasma cannon, and centurion bitz!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons Empty Re: Looking for: Centurion Weapons/Plasma Cannons

Post  Planes Thu May 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Terminator plasma cannon even goes and reduces the amount of conversion work required! Was there anything in particular you are looking for right now?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Would I be able to snag those bits from you this weekend, by any chance?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Sat May 10, 2014 3:24 pm

hey, I wont be free till later next week, sorry
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 am

I probably won't be in until next weekend at this point. However, I do have what seems to be an OOP pewter Mounted Vampire Lord along with an assortment of other Vampire Counts bits, if you're interested.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed May 21, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm going to try to be there for the big night on Friday. Is there anything you'd want me to bring?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed May 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Ooh yeah, if you have any spare raptor helmets, either the regular or possessed looking ones.
Any lightning claws or power mauls/ axes would be good.
Anything that is preheresy or looks it will be cool for me too.
Also, those side wings on the raptors, those weird panel things the possessed raptors have, would like those.
Any of that stuff would work!

Edit- and any vamp bitz. Not sure what I'd need but bring er out!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed May 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I should have a few left over Raptor/Warp Talon heads kicking around, and I should have most of the Warp Talon wings left over as well. I also have a small band-aid box with the Mounted Vampire Lord and a bunch of misc Vampire Counts bits left over from an earlier fantasy trade. Fresh out of axes, but I have some space marine scaled ones left over from some Dark Angel veteran upgrade sprues somewhere around here, I think.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed May 21, 2014 10:48 pm

which weapons exactly did you want from the centurion kit?
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

Well, since I'm going to be converting up some Obliterators for a friend, mostly anything shooty. Looking more so towards the Lascannons, Meltas, and Flamers that come with the kit. The terminator plasma cannon you mentioned earlier would also be awesome.

I might also be interested in any other random Chaos stuff you might have laying around, if it's just taking up space.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Fri May 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Not sure where my mauls got to, but there is still a lightning claw on the Raptor sprue. I'll also bring along my "misc fantasy" bits bag in addition to the vampire counts stuff.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Fri May 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Planes wrote:Not sure where my mauls got to, but there is still a lightning claw on the Raptor sprue. I'll also bring along my "misc fantasy" bits bag in addition to the vampire counts stuff.

I'd be interested in seeing what Vampire counts stuff you got as well, and if Paz doesn't take I may want.

I don't have any centurion shyte tho.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Fri May 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Any of the above listed specific items would work as well. The Centurion kit just happens to be an easy go-to, as it is freaking loaded.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Planes wrote:Any of the above listed specific items would work as well.  The Centurion kit just happens to be an easy go-to, as it is freaking loaded.

I may have a marine Plasma Cannon, But I would need to check my bits when I get home.
Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 am

I'll have to get those bits from you either at some point this afternoon or Sunday evening. Did all that warp talon stuff make it home with you last night?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Sat May 24, 2014 10:14 am

I work till 6 today, then I', busy tonight, but free sunday night after 5! If that still don't work for ya, I can drop off the bitz at the den!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sun May 25, 2014 11:11 am

Sometime after 7 I could probably swing by.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down