Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so do nova powers hit your own allies ?

3 posters

Go down

so do nova powers hit your own allies ?  Empty so do nova powers hit your own allies ?

Post  Gulsnick Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Wanted to know if you use a nova power would it also hit your allies of convience?
Gulsnick
Gulsnick
Crusader

Back to top Go down

so do nova powers hit your own allies ?  Empty Re: so do nova powers hit your own allies ?

Post  Roland Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Yup, pg 112. They are treated as enemy units, but cannot be targeted. A nova doesn't have a target, it just hits enemy (ie non friendly) troops.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

so do nova powers hit your own allies ?  Empty Re: so do nova powers hit your own allies ?

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

I agree with Beau.

Nova's do say they auto-target all enemy units.

There was something I read somewhere... Each target gets to Deny the Witch and the 2d6 is rolled separately for each target. Might've been a feast of blades ruling to???
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

I believe they need a legal enemy target in range, but also hit all allies of convenience and below.

The big allies of convenience case I remember seeing was for Tallyman plus Nurgle's Rot plus grot allies. You cannot just kill all the grots turn 1 with nurgle rot to feed the tally count. You can however keep the grots dangerously close for when you finally are in range to cast Nurgle's Rot to jump up that kill count

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum