Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers of the Snake

2 posters

Go down

Brothers of the Snake Empty Brothers of the Snake

Post  System Commander Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 pm

So, I'm just about to finish up reading Dan Abnett's latest gem, Brothers of the Snake. It follows the path of one Iron Snake space marine and his squad through varying trials and tribulations.

Great book.. and no surprises coming from not only the best 40K author, but probably one of the best science fiction writers around period.

New rumours out as well. There is a collection of short stories called the Tales of Heresy. It follows a bunch of short stories in and around the heresy but not nesscessarily big enough to get a full novel themsevles. They've got about 10 authors doing stories for it including all the big names. Should be awesome.. especially with Abnett writing a story about Rogal Dorn.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Brothers of the Snake Empty Re: Brothers of the Snake

Post  Administratum Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Good to hear! I also bought the brotherhood, but have been working my way through another book before i start it.
On the topic of other books, i am currently reading a series by peter f hamilton called the reality dysfunction. These are probably the best sci-fi books i have ever read (not counting 40k of course). They are pretty dark, but then thats why they are good.

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum