Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields!

+2
Roland
Paz
6 posters

Go down

Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields! Empty Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields!

Post  Paz Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm gearing up a badab war sons of medusa army project

Things I'm looking for

-older (non beaky) marine helmets, marks 2-5

Any techmarine mechanicus bits, shoulder pads, chests, robo arms, legs, servo stuff etc. I'm looking at heavily augmenting marines with cybernetics

Any older mark shoulder pads, bodies or backpacks

Any forge world stuff is best, but I don't expect many ppl to have that stuff laying about :p

Trade for cash, bits or models. I have... Well, pretty much everything.

Last edited by Paz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields! Empty Re: Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields!

Post  Paz Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Anyone? Beuller?
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields! Empty Re: Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields!

Post  Paz Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Also added to list- plain shields, either space marine combat shields ((not storm)

Or bretonnian infantry shields!

Tho looks like I'm going to have to blitz order, from the lack of replies here...
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 pm

I have a bunch of combat shields. I can check for techmarine stuff, but I doubt it's much more than the odd torso and shoulder pad
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 pm

judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 pm

if paz doesnt want that one boarding marine i would gladly take it off your hands for cash/trade

just thought i would mention it paz, but if you want the older pewter storm shields (they are kinda small compared to the newer ones) the den sells them in little baggies of 5-10ish, they might come with thunder hammers though...
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Needed! Space marine stuffs- shields! IMG_0414
Pic of what they have from the one i put together before.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:16 pm

yea i'd take that off your hands in a hurry if Paz doesnt want.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  jhare Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Hey Paz, I have some parts. I'm pretty sure I've got some tech marine bits. Can you post some links for the heads and shoulder pads you are looking for? I've got a lot of part I can trade. Most of the parts come from Space Marine battle box sets and Space Wolf battle boxes. Also have some older stuff included the old space marine special and heavy weapons.

J
jhare
jhare
Mystic

http://www.jamesedwardhare.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Beau- those would rock, yes!

Judchic- oh yes please! Definitely do want!

Jhare- I'm looking for anything tech marine-ish. So shoulder pads with ad mech symbol, those helmets with segmented plating- etc

I'm available Wednesday anytime for a game and/or trades-purchases!

Aegwymourn- I don't really want anything metal, and no storm shields, trying to model up siege vanguard marines!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  jhare Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

K will see what I have. I've had good luck making shields out of super sculpty (I take it the shields are the boarding pattern ones from FW right?). Will let you know what I have.

J
jhare
jhare
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  jhare Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh and you know that Bolter and Chainsword has a downloadable transfer file for making Sons transfers? Also, the site The Painting Corps has a nice Medusa army on it. Not Heresy period but still looked good. Anyway, hope that helps.

J
jhare
jhare
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm

23$ and its yours (funny a forgeworld model is cheaper than most finecast...)
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Deal. When are u available to meet?
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

If your doing boarding shields paz, they have to be huge enough to cover most of the model cause they disallow transports and running due to their awkward size. Combat shields will look too small for that and people might get confused since the assault squad that's a troop choice can take combat shields on all of the squad.

You should look at anvil industry. They sell the right size of "riot shield" you'll need. They come out to under $1 per shield, and they only take 10 days to ship to us. And their resin is better than FW and GW. He made the bolters my dudes use.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Dusky- doing both brah! Combat shields for assault dudes, big shields for siege mantlets
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 pm

niiiiice! so how big a list are you making?

edit: link for the Anvil Industries shields: Shields
he also has round and kite-style shields that are the same size as a combat shield if you cant find enough of those in town

oh! and they have some kickass bionic arms and torsos too:
Bionics
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 am

Fyi: 2 combat shields, 4 dark angels combat shields, and 7-ish rhino drivers.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down