Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models

+3
Gain
gluvzer
Aegwymourn
7 posters

Go down

Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models Empty Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models

Post  Aegwymourn Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I just managed to get a hold of my space marines from home. However there seems to be a lack of heavy or support weapon troopers for my army. If anyone has any spares they would be willing to trade/sell for a reasonable price let me know.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models Empty Re: Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models

Post  gluvzer Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 am

I got lots of stuff. Anything in particular?
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models Empty Re: Wanted: Space Marine Heavy/Support models

Post  Aegwymourn Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 am

for special weapons i would probably prefer melta guns (apparently i have none). In the realm of heavy weapons just about anything really. I think i have a total of 6 in the ~4000-5000 points of marines i have. would you want to trade for stuff or sell?
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gain Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 am

I have a few extra metal melta guns if Ryan does not.
Gain
Gain
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew G Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

I have some assembled but unpainted devastates i could trade to you. Or sell. I think i have heavy bolters, plasmas cannons, a (maybe) las cannon, and a multi melta. Also have a baal predator which you could get off me too, but if you are not blood angels you would have to get a new turret for it....

Matthew G
Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Looks like Matt's a good bet for some Hvy's. I have some HB's and PC's on sprue that I would part with if you're interested. As for special weapons, I have metal melta guns, lots of flamers and I might be able to round up a plasma gun or 2.

I'm good for trading.
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the support. I would probably be more interested in buying than trading (i dont have much of a bitz collection going now) but let me know what you would want for them. Taking a closer look at my lists I am looking for about 4 melta guns, 4 plasma guns, 2 flamers, 4 plasma cannons, 6 lascannons, 4 multi-meltas, and any combination of combi-weapons (a total of about 6-12). I am about to post in the thunderdome to look for a game or two on saturday if anyone is available to show a newbie the ropes (i havent played at the den yet) so i would be around then.

p.s. any combination of whole models or bits works for me. i have plenty of spare bolter marines to turn into special/heavy weapon guys.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 pm

You can also buy a pack of metal melta guns in a blister.. The den had some last time i checked. I think like 8-10 for a good price
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I think I just might have a combi-something on the Dark Angles frame I snagged the other day. I am shooting to be in on Saturday anyway, so you could take a look then.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:06 pm

DA vets frame has a Termie Storm Bolter and an Assault Cannon. All the tactical options are power weapons/fists.

Only (GW) source for combiweapons are the SM Commander, Sternguard vets, and a few character models (Cassius, Azrael....)

I have a few combi-plasmas.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum