Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be interested in selling my Tau

4 posters

Go down

Might be interested in selling my Tau  Empty Might be interested in selling my Tau

Post  Lore Weaver Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I'll be sad to see them go, but it'd help fund my Orkish expansion!

They're 2/3rds painted, about 1500 points worth. White and Blue scheme, tabletop quality. Kroot unit is Red and awesome. I'll grab some pics later if people are interested.

HQ---
Commander with Flamer, Misslepod, Target Lock & Multi-tracker. (Painted)

Elites---
3xFireknife Crisis Suits (that's Misslepod, Multi-Tracker, Plasma Rifle)
4xStealth Suites (The old, cool metal ones)

Troops
24 Fire Warriors, 16 painted, 4 with Carbines (edit: 12 painted, not 16, there are 24 though :-) )
1 Devilfish, Painted
16 Kroot, Painted
2 Kroot Hounds, Painted
2 Krootox, Painted

Fast Attack
6 Pathfinders, Unpainted
1 Devilfish, Unpainted
a bunch of gundrones, mostly unpainted

Heavy
1 Broadside with Missles and a shield 4++ thingy, Painted
1 Hammerhead with a bunch of stuff on it, Painted (Rail Gun)

Misc
a Shield Drone or two.

I also have an Ethereal, but I'd like to keep him :-)

I'm asking for... I dunno... $150?

Last edited by Lore Weaver on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Might be interested in selling my Tau  Empty Re: Might be interested in selling my Tau

Post  GingerBalls Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Let it be known that I am the first interested party.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Might be interested in selling my Tau  Empty Re: Might be interested in selling my Tau

Post  Paz Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Mark- let it be known I just came into possession of about 4000 pts of orks, all Unpainted, all plastic, half still nib!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 am

Paz wrote:Mark- let it be known I just came into possession of about 4000 pts of orks, all Unpainted, all plastic, half still nib!

O_O WTF!!! I might be interested in some of that... perhaps in some kind of weird 3-way trade situation with Ian.

Edit: I'm most interested in 10 more grots, a Battle Wagon, New Dred Kit, a Trukk, maybe some Burna's ???, Mega Nobz (I'd really like some Mega Nobs, would fit well with my theme)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 am

things i want to sell (I actually have an urge to set up a small ork force)

-a battlewagon. its still NiB, as I got two in the deal. ppl dont usually take two battlewagons right?

-a bizillion slugga boys. I must have got over 200 slugga boys. dont really need that many. so...

-two old metal killer kans. still NiB, not even opened. I dont know if anyone likes the old kans better but...

-deathkoptas. holy shit. I have so many. like, waaaay to many. Like 25 plastic deathkoptas. is that too much? I think so.

-warbosses. I have 8. so if anyone needs some random orky figs, and that need encapsulates a warboss, I got what you need.

-nobs. I have 25 plastic ones. I dont think I even know what to do with 25 nobs.

Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 am

I'm interested in a Wagon, I'll buy one off you if Ian buys my Tau :-) (edit: And probably some Nobz and some Deff Kopta's (like 2 or so, need to check squad size. They're good Paz, you should keep a bunch, convert some buzz-saws and bombs on to 'em).
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Assuming AoBR x10?Smile
How much for 3-6 defkoptas?
Nobs are AoBR or the kit?
And how much for a warboss?

sorry for the threadjack Mark
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

It's all good Beau :-)

Ya, I really only want Nobz if they're the nice big AoBR ones :-)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Mark- sounds good. I'm sure I'll use the deffkoptas, but what is the squad size?

B-dawg- yup, a large number of this is aobr. Nobs are all from said kit.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 am

I think Deff Kopta's are 5 per squad. I have only 3, so I wouldn't mind padding them out. If I grab an Ork Bomma kit then I'll have lots of bombs to put on the deff kopta's.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

The Tau are sold.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down