Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

repentia

3 posters

Go down

repentia Empty repentia

Post  Selik Fri May 25, 2012 2:04 pm

The more I have played with my Sisters army and the dif units the more I find some units effective.

I found that a repentia squad is not that bad. on paper it looks terrible, strike at init 1, evicerators str 6 2d6 armor pen and act as pw fists, no armor just the shield of faith 6+ invul save. sister supiror has a str 8 pw wp but it is vs targets ld for wounding (that does suck I found out).

I used a unit of 5 and couter assaulted csm termies (5). But I wiped them out easily. I think this unit is over looked a bit as I think they make a good counter assault unit.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

repentia Empty Re: repentia

Post  System Commander Fri May 25, 2012 5:47 pm

They are good at what they do.. But they should really never be able to assault. Getting them out of their rhino should be a priority then one roundnof shooting should mop them up.

They can assault not bad.. But still incredibly fragile. Just my two cents about facing them a few times on the table
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaevyn Sat May 26, 2012 1:03 pm

sounds to me like the csm loaded up on power fists or rolled badly on their init 4 attacks. i would roll up that fight a few more times before declaring usefulness Smile
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Selik Sat May 26, 2012 2:36 pm

they had 3 pw fist and 2 pw wps.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down