Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non league game SM vs Chaos deamons

Go down

non league game SM vs Chaos deamons Empty non league game SM vs Chaos deamons

Post  Selik Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

so, my buddy came over tonight, we were both itching for a game of fun. He used my deamons and me a fun list of SM (he does not win very often)

mission - ptched battle, capture and control

this was his list
1500 Pts - Chaos Daemons Roster
1 Bloodthirster, 300 pts (Instrument of Chaos; Unholy Might; Blessings of The Blood God; Death Strike)
1 Bloodthirster, 300 pts (Instrument of Chaos; Unholy Might; Blessings of The Blood God; Death Strike)
1 Daemon Prince of Chaos, 290 pts (Daemonic Flight; Iron Hide; Mark of Tzeentch; Master of Sorcery; Bolt of Tzeentch; Breath of Chaos; Daemonic Gaze)
3 Flamers of Tzeentch, 135 pts (Bolt of Tzeentch x1)
5 Bloodletters of Khorne, 110 pts (Chaos Icon x1; Instrument of Chaos x1)
5 Daemonettes of Slaanesh, 105 pts (Transfixing Gaze x1; Chaos Icon x1; Instrument of Chaos x1)
6 Plaguebearers of Nurgle, 105 pts (Noxious Touch x1; Instrument of Chaos x1)
10 Furies of Chaos, 150 pts

This was my fun list of SM (hoping that he would win)
1500 Pts - Codex: Space Marines Roster
1 Space Marine Librarian in Terminator Armour, 125 pts (Null Zone; The Gate of Infinity)
9 Terminator Squad, 435 pts (Chain Fist x1; Cyclone Missile Launcher)
1 Sergeant
4 Terminator Assault Squad, 200 pts (Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield x4)
1 Sergeant
9 Tactical Squad, 205 pts (Flamer; Missile Launcher)
1 Sergeant (Bolt Pistol; Chainsword x1)
1 Rhino (Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Storm Bolter)
9 Tactical Squad, 285 pts (Meltagun; Multi-melta)(cbt squaded)
1 Sergeant (Bolt Pistol; Power Fist x1)
1 Razorback (Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter; Twin-Linked Lascannon)
4 Tactical Squad, 115 pts
1 Sergeant (Bolt Pistol; Power Fist x1)
1 Ironclad Dreadnought, 135 pts (Hurricane Bolter)

the game was a lo of fun. his half of the army he wanted to deploy first did not come. although his deep striking was good positioning.
his bloodletters ripped apart my regular termies with a multiple assault with the furries. although my termies were backed up with my 5 man tac squad for round two of CC.

the blood thirsters were dificult to deal with. I was lucky too with his deamon prince not arriving until turn 4.

I ended up winning the game with 2 men from a tac squad on his objective and his blood thirster could not kill a 5 man cbt squad of tac marines.

great game as I was itching for a battle.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down