Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try this again. Game on Saturday? I haz permission from Wife Person

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lets try this again.  Game on Saturday?  I haz permission from Wife Person Empty Lets try this again. Game on Saturday? I haz permission from Wife Person

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey,

Anyone up for a game on Saturday? Anytime between Den Open and Den Close, 1,000 to 2,000 points?

Mark
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Lets try this again.  Game on Saturday?  I haz permission from Wife Person Empty Re: Lets try this again. Game on Saturday? I haz permission from Wife Person

Post  Roland Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

I haz to ask da wife person furst
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Lets try this again.  Game on Saturday?  I haz permission from Wife Person Empty Re: Lets try this again. Game on Saturday? I haz permission from Wife Person

Post  Planes Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I could do 1,100 points on Saturday.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Lemme know what times guys, I'm sure I could pull off a double-header! :-)

Tom, I can bring my Orks.

What times were you thinking?
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Roland wrote:I haz to ask da wife person furst

Let me know how that goes Beau, I haven't gotten a match in against you yet. It could be good practice for you facing Matt's 'Crons! *laughs*
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:44 pm

I was thinking noon-ish if that works for you, maybe a bit earlier. That way you should still have time later in the afternoon for your other match.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Tom, 11AM?

Then I can play Beau anytime 1PM or after.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 pm

That works for me.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I know afternoon is better for me (if I can) and I was thinking the same thing. I've had one game vs. Crons and it didnt end well:)
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Roland wrote:I know afternoon is better for me (if I can) and I was thinking the same thing. I've had one game vs. Crons and it didnt end well:)

1:30PM? That gives me 2.5 hrs to play Tom w\ my Orks, then I can pack 'em up and bring out the 'Crons.

How many points are you playing against Matt? 1750?
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:42 pm

2000. Looking @ 2 possible lists, either Vulkan or Deathwing basically.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Sure, we could do 2000 pts.

Shall we bring note pads and do a proper battle report? We can optionally leave out any lame jokes I come up with during the game.

"That's 8 hits.... NOPE, it's Tesla."
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I rather enjoyed the first volley of Tesla I did on Monday night. 10 shots turned into 15 hits.

On topic, though, I doubt it will take 2.5 hours at 1100 points, from my experience at least. Unless you're going hardcore green tide, then it could take a while to move all those minis about.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Well. Gotta check the forums faster! I'm free Saturday as well, of anyone is down for a battle, any points works for me. Smile
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I'll have 50-65 dudes on foot. Should go quick still though, as I'm a fast player.

I'd like to eat lunch in there too! *laughs* I'll go through my brushes tonight and see what I've got that's in good condition. I won't have any brushes that are good for base coats, but I'll have some good fine-detail / standard use brushes (albeit with slightly curled ends)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Hey, Paz, maybe after I go a few rounds with Lore and have lunch we could do 1,100 points on another table. I just hope my Tron disk stays on my Cryptek this time, had to re-glue it after taking the army over to a friends to show him.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Mark: Wifey person says 1:30 is good. See ya then.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Looks like due to FoW/weather today is out. Wanna try for tomorrow Mark?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 am

Kid has his b-day party tomorrow. We can raincheck.

Edit: What's FoW?

Edit 2: ooooh... Flames of War.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 am

I suggested just having everyone come here to the wifey ( I have 3 tables in a pinch). She said "okay" but her tone said "...if you wanna sleep on the couch for the next month."
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 am

We can get a game in another time :-)
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am

Just got back from the Den, place is freaking packed. Only open table is that tiny little one in the front that people sometimes use for Magic. At least I got some Reaper white to use as a primer while I was down there, as by the sounds of it my Cryptek arrived in Biggar yesterday. Also, it seems the Den just got in the Necron Battleforce.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lore Weaver Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

ooooOOOooooo Necron Battle Force.
Lore Weaver
Lore Weaver
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 pm

I was literally 2 minutes from the den when I thought to check this thread. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey Paz, you free for a game tomorrow?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next