Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour? Empty Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour?

Post  Guardian Angel Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Hey all....while not a rumour per say....I was wondering if anyone has found any good rumours on the supposed upcoming Chaos Legion/Chaos Space Marine updates. I was poking around online yesterday and I could not find a good source of rumours.

What have you all heard so far?

The only thing that I have heard/found was a plan to update with current CSM codex with a WD suppliment and release a Chaos Legions codex seperately. They said that the WD + CSM codex would cover more the renegade chapters and not the original fallen legions.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour? Empty Re: Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour?

Post  Rhaevyn Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

no good rumors.

Bell of lost souls has a "roundup" of rumors, but to say any of them are valid... meh.
Rhaevyn
Rhaevyn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour? Empty Re: Anyone seen a Good Summary of Chaos Space Marine/Chaos Legion Rumour?

Post  dusktiger Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm

seems like everything lately that BOLS has posted about the new codices to 6th ed rules is all bogus. i think the last accurate thing they posted about was grey knights and some of the necron stuff, but everything else has been so out there, its rediculous.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Theres a roundup on BOLS regarding the chaos rumours. I havent read anything about the chaos stuff thats unbelievable at all, but there arent alot of actual game details.. just some stuff about units, options etc.

The consensus is the new book will be legion based.. providing rules for Death Guard and Worldeaters fore sure.. and possibly the other legions.. but theres some divergence regarding whether or not all the legions will in one book, or if there be a somewhat even split.. with special rules for Emperors Children, NIght Lords, Alpha Legion, Thousands Sons, Iron Warriors and Word Bearers and the previously mentioned two split amongst two books.

Amongst all the sources though it looks like there will be a legions book, and an update to the existing chaos book which will serve as a chaos renegade type book.

Check bols out though.. they go into a few other things but nothing that I osuld consider a surprise by any means.. oh.. excpe tthat the legions book should be similar to the Grey knights in terms of smaller elite style army to mimic that these dudes are veterans of kicking butts for 10000 years.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down