Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarGamesCon

3 posters

Go down

WarGamesCon Empty WarGamesCon

Post  Timbo Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Dark Eldar won best overall. Orks second. Salamanders best General. Some really interesting lists. The DE guy had 3 full Wych squads and a huge (8!) unit of Incubi. He could out HtH most opponents and demech stuff pretty easily as well. A very cool, very non-MSU kinda list. The Ork lists were neato too. Check out all of the army lists and some interesting interviews here:

http://bloodofkittens.com/
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

WarGamesCon Empty Re: WarGamesCon

Post  gluvzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm surprised there were no space wolves in the top tables. Although DE are said to be pretty amazing at taking them out.

Way to go Vanilla codex for taking best general even though I didn't like that list. I think if you are going to take Vulkan you should try and optimize by taking units that benefit from the special rules. Almost half his army didn't: Rifleman Dread, Land speeder tornado's, regular Land raider. However, he did win best general.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Anything in the scenarios that might have made MSUs a bad choice, etc? If kill points were involved as a tie-breaker for instance.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum