Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Cult models

3 posters

Go down

Death Cult models Empty Death Cult models

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm

So, I'm putting together a henchmen unit with some crusaders and death cult assasssins.. Its really easy to make some unique inqusitorish type crusaders that have some flavour, but the death cult assassins seem a bit tougher. I was going to pick up a couple of the actual ones, but I wanted a few more .. maybe another 2-4 and I was hoping to make some unique ones.

I've got a few necromunda models I think I'll be able to whip up.. but anyone have any other ideas? I want to stay away from Dark Eldar/Dark Elf models though..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Death Cult models Empty Re: Death Cult models

Post  gluvzer Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 pm

If you feel you can move away from GW figs, there are plenty around that would defo fit the bill.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Thats a good point.. but I dont want to rock the boat to much.. not that I think Ill be going to any big tournaments or anyhting, but Armageddo-con/Fallcon or whatever Rob's calling this one "might" be happening this fall and I wouldnt mind being able to use em there if thats an option.. not that I under any illusions Ill be painting models this summer.. but the dream is there.

I also have a full squad of psykers that I had put together for an Imperial Guard psyker squad.. but Im not sure if they really fit in with a Grey Knights army.. especially withthe other choices. I guess 6 in a chimera wouldnt be bad for a big template.. but.. I think Id rather get a few full squads of warrior acolytes instead. There something pretty awesome about being able to use some of the cheapest points models with some of the most expensive.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

I've got 4 to 6 of the Necromunda Escher gang that you could check out if you wanted. Maybe able to convert some?
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey Ryan, thanks for the offer.. I have a few of the Escher models as well, but I think only 2 or 3. Im gonna go through everyhting I got and if the Escher figs are looking like they might work, I might hit you up for your extras.

Thanks for the links Scott.. there are alot of good figs in there, especially the dark age ones and the first one you linked that would work perfectly. Maybe I can jsut use the mini and give it a GW power sword.. maybe tape on a purity seal.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down