Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff

4 posters

Go down

CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff Empty CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff

Post  System Commander Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:11 pm

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11293

Those are all cool looking marines. The feather covered Dark Angels irritated me, but all of these new figs are serious looking ass kickers.

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff Empty Re: CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff

Post  Guardian Angel Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Personally, my favorite was the Tech Marine with the Cannon, and the Jump Marine with the 2 handed sword....

I am kinda hoping they do a 2 handed power weapon that grants +2 Str (or something along those lines), reduces the Init, the extra off hand weapon, but is cheaper then a fist.

If not, he still looks cool.

Ryan
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff Empty Re: CHeck it out.. New Space Marine stuff

Post  ice Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:49 pm

nice find robin, i found some info on the codex itself as well.
Special Characters
11 specials which add chapter traits to your army, Calgar, Tigirius, Lysander, Shrike, Kronos, Sicarius, Kantor, Tu'Shan(Salamanders chap masters?) ,Cassius, White Scar guy and scout character, all will have models
Codex release date is October
and apparently the droppod kit will cost about the same as a rhino! (unconfirmed, but sweet if true)

Also having a peek around on warseer, i've found some cool stuff for Guard rumors:
New sprues for LR's that let you build one of three tanks, Valkyries (using the skimmer rules)
and an Iquisitor in the HQ section of the list

it sounds kinda sweet!
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:39 pm

the techmarine with launcher thingy= coolest thing i have ever seen. EVER.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down