Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreadnought wanted

3 posters

Go down

Dreadnought wanted Empty Dreadnought wanted

Post  System Commander Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 am

Anyone have a Dreadnought for sale.. Id actually just take the torso and legs if he's in good shape. Id take regular or Venerable.. or.. yeah, anything.

I had a Black Reach dread a loooong time ago... but I think I gave it to someone or something.. I have no idea what I did with him.

Or if you need any Ork stuff I'd trade.. Ive got a whole schwack of bikes and I think 2 halves of a Blackreach set as well.

Umm, barring that I have bitz falling out my ass for pretty juch everything..

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Dreadnought wanted Empty Re: Dreadnought wanted

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I got a brand new Grey knight FW dreadnought.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Boo yah ! Do you want to part with it? Thats exactly what Im looking to use it for.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorry, didn't see you reply. Yeah, she's up for grabs. Cash? Swap?
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Hehe, is that the one I sold you last year?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:49 am

Yeah, sometimes this site doesn't update properly. I didn't get my update either you had responded here.

I'd swap if I have something you want... otherwise I can definitely pay you for it.

Geez, I don't know what I have you might want. I can see what I have kicking around when I get home.. theres a ton of crap though.. are you looking for something off the beaten trail, non GW maybe?

I've got a ton of Beastmen, not sure if your interested in any of those.. are you working towards an Orcs and Gobline army again? I think I might have an orc chariot unopened.. I also have an assembled Warhammer Giant. I modelled him up, gave him a few spikes out his back, a bit of fur.. he has the cloven hoof feet and horned head.. so I made him for the beasts of chaos... but I thiunk he would be fine for orcs or to jsut paint if you want a large model.

Ive got some Orge maneaters .. the ninja and the dude who looks like an empire guy. with the pistols.

And of course, a ton of 40k stuff.. I have some forgeworld stuff kicking around.. but I dont think anything your looking for.

Oh, and Ive got a bunch of daemon stuff to.. flamers, horrors, plaguebearers (in box, I think i got these form you), daemonettes, juggernaut (1 in box, metal), skulltaker (assembled, not primed). Ive also got the Bloodletter herald from FW that came with their Khorne dameon prince..

K, Ill stop there.. Im sure we can work something. Cash is also a-ok

System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Yeah Greg, it's the same one. This baby is getting around!

I could do some tradesies. I'll put my bargaining position like this.... it's sitting in a box and I will never touch it ever again and wouldn't miss it if it was stolen.

What kind of FW stuff you got for swaps? Anything that's a decent mini works for me. I'm not sure what arm options the mini has. Maybe Greg can answer that for you!
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Ill double check and see. Iknoe I have like a Deathcorps artillerry crew or something,.. from that order a few years back that doubled up. Umm.. 4 heavy bolter gun emplacements... woo hoo! The bloodletter herald guy. I dont think I have to much else for Forgeword save a bunch of Worldeaters conversion stuff.

Ill go through my stuff and see if I can find anything cool you might be interested in..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am

System Commander wrote:Ill double check and see. Iknoe I have like a Deathcorps artillerry crew or something,.. from that order a few years back that doubled up. Umm.. 4 heavy bolter gun emplacements... woo hoo! The bloodletter herald guy. I dont think I have to much else for Forgeword save a bunch of Worldeaters conversion stuff.

Ill go through my stuff and see if I can find anything cool you might be interested in..

Yeah just grab a bunch of stuff for around the equivalent value and drop 'er at the Den. I'll try to get th Dread there this week.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down