Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many is to many

3 posters

Go down

how many is to many Empty how many is to many

Post  Selik Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 am

So I have been wondering lately is how many armies are to many to have. I have my imperium forces at about 10,000 pts between IG, WH and SM. Then I have my Orks, CSM and Chaos only at 5,500 pts. I am now running out of things to paint or build. So I was tossing up the idea to do another army....but is that going to be to many?

So how many armies is to many, I figure as long as I have room for them even if only on a shelf in a closet it is all good. I unfortunately do not have much time to play until end of may when my evenings free up a bit. Perhaps it is time to sell some models.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

how many is to many Empty Re: how many is to many

Post  dusktiger Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Sell 4,500 points of imperial units, and then buy 4,500 points of new ones, and 4,500 points of "evil alignment" forces. nice even 10,000 points each, and a big bunch of new stuff to build and paint.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 pm

If you think you have too many models and are getting tired of the ones you have, then you have too many.

Total I've got about 30K of models and probably 20K of those are Imperium. I don't think I have too much, but I'm sure my wife would say otherwise...

I agree with the previous. Sell what you're tired of, and buy whatever floats your boat.

Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum