Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums dead?

+3
System Commander
Selik
stealth992
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

forums dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: forums dead?

Post  Wapafish Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 pm

So how many people are coming and what, if any, armies are they bringing? Just curious.
Wapafish
Wapafish
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  judchic Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 pm

I'll try and stop by with chaos marines around 4:30
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wapafish Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 pm

I'll come by with a Guard army at 4:30 too
Wapafish
Wapafish
Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post  stealth992 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 am

Hey I wasn't able to make it weds. So I was wondering if anyone would like to play sometime today? Thursday 18th. Anytime after noon is cool with me. I play chaos up to 1850 pts. If you are newer to the game and would like to play a small 750 game or maybe two that would be cool too. I'm up for whatever.
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down

forums dead? - Page 2 Empty Re forum dead

Post  Commander James of the Ul Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 pm

AAGGGHHHH I'm back, a track hoe cut my line and there wasn't any point in fixing it until the new project was in. Any way I will be more then happy to battle some one. Johny your nids are grass.... lol (never mind I have been unable to level a nid player yet with there new codex) DAM IT... lol
When I can play I will try and give two weeks notice. I've got a busy schedule so to take a day off I have to give two weeks. Shocked

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

forums dead? - Page 2 Empty busy schedules

Post  Selik Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I too have a busy schedule. But I am going to try to make it down to the den on saturdays or fridays myself. I guess I will have to try to set up games for those days. So if anyone is interseted it will have to be set up a few days or a week in advance for me.
Selik
Selik
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:20 am

Commander James of the Ul wrote:AAGGGHHHH I'm back, a track hoe cut my line and there wasn't any point in fixing it until the new project was in. Any way I will be more then happy to battle some one. Johny your nids are grass.... lol (never mind I have been unable to level a nid player yet with there new codex) DAM IT... lol
When I can play I will try and give two weeks notice. I've got a busy schedule so to take a day off I have to give two weeks. Shocked

are you crazy, if we were in the wild, you would go outta my way to attack me, even if i weren't in your food chain, if you were a lion and i was a tuna you would swim out into the ocean and eat me and then you'd bang my tuna girlfriend

first off, lion swimming in the ocean, lions dont like water. if you placed it near a river or a fresh water source that would make sense, but you find yourself in the ocean with 20 ft waves, you find me a full grown tuna around 800lbs with a bunch of my friends, you'll lose, you'll lose 9 times outta 10. and we'll communicate and be like, we like lion! lion tastes good! lets get more lion. we would develop a beach head to hunt you and your family, building small breathing aparatis with kelp, an hour, hour 45, but no prob, give us enough time to plan, we then go back and get more oxygen!
your out manned and out gunned....thought that would go the way you thought it would huh? did ya?

Back to top Go down

forums dead? - Page 2 Empty Re forum

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Ah Johny as a tuna you should know by now that you DO NOT have the digestive track to digest a hide, fur, or large muscle matter. As a tuna you eat much smaller fish. You are the bully of the sea, But your days are numbered soon you will try to go after an easy treat on a shinny thing. You poor bastard... lol As a lion I get to bang as may females as possible, And the bitches also get most of the food while I sleep in the after noon. ahahahahahahhaahahhahaha Razz
No but seriously When your ready to battle just let me know.
ps. How the =I=censor=I= would a lion know that tuna even taste good.... lol

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Commander James of the Ul wrote:Ah Johny as a tuna you should know by now that you DO NOT have the digestive track to digest a hide, fur, or large muscle matter. As a tuna you eat much smaller fish. You are the bully of the sea, But your days are numbered soon you will try to go after an easy treat on a shinny thing. You poor bastard... lol As a lion I get to bang as may females as possible, And the bitches also get most of the food while I sleep in the after noon. ahahahahahahhaahahhahaha Razz
No but seriously When your ready to battle just let me know.
ps. How the =I=censor=I= would a lion know that tuna even taste good.... lol

IM A PEACOCK I NEED TO FLY!!!

and you gotta see the Other Guys

Back to top Go down

Post  smackman Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Johnny I can't believe you haven't had a desk pop!
smackman
smackman
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 pm

smackman wrote:Johnny I can't believe you haven't had a desk pop!

PAPER BITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2