Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playoffs confusion

Go down

playoffs  confusion Empty playoffs confusion

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm

ok sorry to post a thread about this but i am immensely confused, so it turns out Rhett beat Kieran that means Greg is out right. but in the playoff listings it does not show Rhet facing anyone and greg is still there. i am facing Tyson on wensday. will this mix up affect who i am facing in the playoffs, i would like to know before wensday, so i can determine wether or not i am playing tyson for fun or for the playoffs. Question

Back to top Go down

playoffs  confusion Empty Re: playoffs confusion

Post  System Commander Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 pm

It wont effct your opopnent at all, just how many points you start with. I think you went up 10 so jsut double check.

Everyone keep in mind, you have one list for the ENTIRE playoffs.. no changes at all after your first game. As well, everyone keep in mind your control points. Read up on the control point options before your games as well, as you have to choose which one you want ahead, and write it down. Youll have to use the same powers throughout the plaoyffs as well, so choose wisely!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down