Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~

4 posters

Go down

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ Empty ~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~

Post  Paz Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 am

So, this could have been stuck in with my astral claws thread.. buuuut its all fantasy, so ha!

First up, my Helldorado armies (Demons, and the chinese Immortals). Helldorado is a french skirmish game, with the nicest figs out there!

First up, a Damned of Wrath, my test paint job (this model is smaller than a IG guardsman)

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020333

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020334

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020335

Next up, the WIP greater Damned of Wrath (top 2 alltime fig best sculpts imho)

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020336

Immortals Merc, Chinese assassin ghost

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020339

Finally, another Immortal beast (oh lord, the details!)

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ P1020340

Last but not least, some warhammer fantasy fanart! (about an hour in photoshop, custom z-brush)

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ Skeleton-1b

Mordheim to follow in due time, once figs have been purchased.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~ Empty Re: ~Helldorado, Mordheim, and art~

Post  Veyure Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 am

if only you could get paid for all this amazing work....

I will admit paz, the helldorado stuff does look great now i see it with paint on it. The small scale is what makes me afraid, i couldn't see some of the details to paint them.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 am

Impressive work, especially with a comp brush. Id love to see some of the real life stuff your working on right now.

Helldorado sure looked cool.. did you ever try Malifaux? I know the the D6 generation guys absolutely loveed it, even though there's no dice involved at all.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 am

The mini's for Helldorado are awesome, though I don't like the humans much more than other ranges. They're still awesome though! Enigma mini's is supposed to be coming out with their own system and that might get more people buying their awesome range.

Malifaux looks awesome. I have most of the models, a couple decks and the rulebook if anyone is interested (Threadjack over).

Nice work on the top guy especially. What are you using for the blood?
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Greg=I know hey? But you shouldn't be afraid! I will show u the game some time, as I have the two forces anyway!

Robyn= If I'm gunna step away from gw and play another game, I gotta like the minis bad. I hear a lot of talk about the quality of the malifaux stuff, but truthfully, not a big fan of the sculpts.

Scott=Agreed! The humans are great, but there are lotsa great human figs out there. Though the Saracens hold their own, cool figs. The beasts are where the scupts destroy all comers; just fantastic. I have dropped at least a hundred bucks on helldorado figs, so I don't see myself being swayed over to Malifaux, at least not until the fig sculpts there get better. The red is achieved by painting the surface with the usual red highlights and shadows, then applying layers of red ink, and some red wash at the tips, to blend the wet look with the skin and skull.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Has anyone ever told you that you are a good artist? Razz

I quite like the pictures thus far, and look forward to seeing more of it. Especially in person, on the tabletop!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down