Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot?

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot? Empty does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot?

Post  Gulsnick Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:24 am

I was thinking of scratch building some seeker chariots and need to know the apox demensions of the oval base that the seeker chariots is on .
thnx in advance
Gulsnick
Gulsnick
Crusader

Back to top Go down

does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot? Empty Re: does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot?

Post  Planes Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 am

6x4", I think, as it is on the same base as most large monsterous creatures.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot? Empty Re: does anyone know the base size of a seeker chariot?

Post  Gulsnick Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Planes wrote:6x4", I think, as it is on the same base as most large monsterous creatures.

thnx i think i found it .... kinda .
on the GW website it says the exalted chariot is on a 150 x 100 base
and the normal seeker chariot is on a 100 x 50 base ..

does this sound right or is that fantasy stuff?
Gulsnick
Gulsnick
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 pm

The new chariots come with the oval bases dont they.. same as heldrake, dreadknight etc?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

The 150x100mm base is the fantasy one, as it is described as a "monster base", it also comes with a "large oval base" for 40k, which should be 6"x4", the same size as most fliers and the Mauler Fiend, Dreadknight, Tervigon, et cetera.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down