Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IG/Inquisition stuff needed

2 posters

Go down

IG/Inquisition stuff needed Empty IG/Inquisition stuff needed

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 am

Hey, I'm wondering who out there has any guard/Inquisition models or bits?

Specifically, my Guard need plasma. I noticed at the den a pack of meltaguns for sale, but so far the only way I've seen of getting plasma guns is to buy the 'special weapons pack', but thats like $18 for a meltagun and a plasmagun, and I'm not so sure I'd even use the melta.
I'm also looking around for prices on any vehicles (Lemans, Chimeras, Sentinels, etc), though I'm not sure if/what I want in that category yet..

Finally, I need to expand my Inquisitor Lord's retinue of henchmen(Read as: actually get him some so I can stop proxying it). They're hard to find. I'm wondering if anybody has any of the following: Crusaders, Chirurgeons, Sages, Gun Servitors, or Acolytes.

Also, a question about the acolytes for any who may know: Since they have such a wide variety of wargear available to them, how do you model them with the appropriate wargear? I mean you could have an acolyte with power armour and a bolter (use a marine?); carapace armour and a storm bolter; Power sword, shotgun, and Melta bombs; Plasma Pistol; Artificer Armour; .. etc etc.. Do they sell different figs, or do you just pick up bits and try to mod it yourself? (I'm specifically questionable about the armour, as they can be wearing carapace, power, or artificer.)

Back to top Go down

IG/Inquisition stuff needed Empty Re: IG/Inquisition stuff needed

Post  Timbo Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 am

I have a few extra plasma guns. Darren can order blisters of them too, just like the meltas.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 am

ooh, didn't know that. I keep thinking "WYSIWYG" applies to purchase availability, too *L*

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 pm

You betcha, make it all yourself. Thats why so many modellers/painters have an Inqusitors retinue in their collection.. becasue you can do crazy ass things to them.

Plastics are your best friends in this case.. anything from the empire range of fantasy mini's can be turned into an inqusitional fig. Just go to some Paoimnting forumns, type in inqusitor or retinue and you'll see hundreds of ideas popping up.

The best thing to do first though would be to decide on what the retinue will be made up of, and go from there. Thatll be your hardest decision, as there's almost an unlimited combination to put together.

I use an Inq. Lord with Psycannon, 2 heavy bolter servitors, 2 mystics, 2 sages, 2 familiars.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down