Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robyn when are you hosting a tournament

4 posters

Go down

robyn when are you hosting a tournament Empty robyn when are you hosting a tournament

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 pm

i know we just had the tourny in pa and we had an apoc game recently , but when are we having one here in saskatoon hosted by you, i mean you being the league orginizer and all

Back to top Go down

robyn when are you hosting a tournament Empty Re: robyn when are you hosting a tournament

Post  gluvzer Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Ben, you shouldn't be too pushy. Robyn does already spend a lot of his free time running these leagues for us. Sure, it is usually him who will run a 40k tourny, but it definately doesn't or shouldn't HAVE to be because he organizes our leagues. I'm just saying if you would like to see a tournament in Saskatoon, there could be a better way of maybe asking "if" Robyn would CONSIDER running a some kind of event.
gluvzer
gluvzer
Lord of Titan/Hero of ToonCon/Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

Back to top Go down

robyn when are you hosting a tournament Empty Re: robyn when are you hosting a tournament

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 am

gluvzer wrote:Ben, you shouldn't be too pushy. Robyn does already spend a lot of his free time running these leagues for us. Sure, it is usually him who will run a 40k tourny, but it definately doesn't or shouldn't HAVE to be because he organizes our leagues. I'm just saying if you would like to see a tournament in Saskatoon, there could be a better way of maybe asking "if" Robyn would CONSIDER running a some kind of event.

man i keep conveying the wrong message on the fourms i am extremly bad at posting, i understand it must be hard to juggle a faimly a job and a leauge i apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post  gluvzer Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 am

Things can definately read differently than what you really mean or would say. There's no harm done.
gluvzer
gluvzer

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 pm

As I mentioned before, anyone can run a tourney.. it definitely doesnt have to be me.

That being said.. we are trying to figure something out for the short future.. we were talking about a potentially a doubles tourney at the den first.. and then looking into a localtion for other one. Any word on that hall Paz?
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey robyn, why don't you ask Jodi if you can get a good deal on a room at the Hilton?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Even that comes in being a bit to expensive. To cover the room, youd have to get about 30+ guys out.. now, that might even be possible but then wed be short on tables and terrain.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 am

LESS TALK MORE TOURNAMENT!!! Razz
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 pm

maybr we could just do a normal tournament if it, is eaisier to orginize

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down