Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Apocolypse Event in Celebration of New Imperial Guard Codex.....But mostly just for fun

+7
Mr Anderson
ice
smackman
Timbo
System Commander
Paz
Guardian Angel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weekend Apocolypse Event in Celebration of New Imperial Guard Codex.....But mostly just for fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend Apocolypse Event in Celebration of New Imperial Guard Codex.....But mostly just for fun

Post  Guardian Angel Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 am

ice wrote:I Can do about 2000 of guard, 1800 in marines, 1800 in CSM plus bring 2 super heavies

You had said that you can only do Sunday correct?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Weekend Apocolypse Event in Celebration of New Imperial Guard Codex.....But mostly just for fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend Apocolypse Event in Celebration of New Imperial Guard Codex.....But mostly just for fun

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 pm

i kinda want to do slannesh sorry if that screwed you up, but if it is too muh trouble i can play edar. also when is the tournament?

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Ben, stick with the eldar. Also, this is an apocalypse game, not a tourni, and its this weekend.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Does anyone know when the Den opens on Saturday? I think we should start about 30 minutes after the Den opens.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

edit- on saturday? I dunno, but sunday is noon.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

give me the time and i will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post  kerr_matt80 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 pm

I'll be around for this if there is still room for me
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

yeah i can only play on sunday.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:56 am

kerr_matt80 wrote:I'll be around for this if there is still room for me

Matt,

Can you pull together 2200 points worth of "evil"? It is looking like I might have to bail on this weekend. Sorry guys.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cjihad Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey, I'm gonna have to drop this apocalypse game like 4th period physics... something came up for me too and I won't be able to make it Crying or Very sad

Sorry as well.
Cjihad
Cjihad
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  kerr_matt80 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Guardian Angel wrote:
kerr_matt80 wrote:I'll be around for this if there is still room for me

Matt,

Can you pull together 2200 points worth of "evil"? It is looking like I might have to bail on this weekend. Sorry guys.

ya i can probably work something out, have you got time/day figured out yet?
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:04 pm

a=can we still call it an apoc game with this few people?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Angel Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Well guys....it is kinda looking like this game is going to die. Does any1 else wanna try to organize it?

This is what you have:

Chris A --> 4000 Marines/sisters
Stash --> 4000 Guard

Ben --> 1700 Eldar

Pascal --> 2500 Daemons
Matt K --> 2200 Chaos

Ice (Robert I belive) --> Chaos or Guard/Marines if you play Sunday

If you guys run 6000 points per side, you could pull it off. (ChrisA/Stash) vs. (Pascal/Ben/MattK).
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Wow, this game folded faster than a house of cards (kinda like most apocalypse games we plan, coincidentally).

So for Sunday, I would still be up for running apocalypse if ppl are still interested.

So teams so far seem to be

GOOD
Chris A
Stash
Ben

VS

BAD
Pascal
Matt K
RObert H

Guys, for the ppl I've named, can you a 100% make it out sunday at noon till 5 pm? there can be no cancelling if we want this game to float...

I'm thinking of going saturday night to set up the table, If anyone wants to give me a hand setting this up, twould be cool.

NO CANCELLING
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Commander_Stash Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Im still good to go!
Lord_Commander_Stash
Lord_Commander_Stash
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm

yes i am still in but if i am going evil i will play 1500 points of slennesh, finely i can play my new army, also i do not know about chris a, we had a game saturday he did not show sent him a pm on saturday and he has not replied scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Ben, I just listed you in good, so no you shant be playing CSMs, 3 per team is what it shall be.

edit= Im starting a new thread for this battle.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 pm

i can make it sunday no problem. how many points you want us to bring?
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2