Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave

5 posters

Go down

New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave Empty New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave

Post  kerr_matt80 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:41 pm

The new gw Vulkan He'Stan mini
http://warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56036&d=1239143373
and misc planetstrike stuffs
http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188917
Ironclad
clicky
no pics as of yet but it sounds like july will see a Khan mini as well

Last edited by kerr_matt80 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave Empty Re: New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave

Post  Administratum Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Damn, the weather is getting nice, and my non-winterized shop will be growing tolerable. I should really quit WoW and finish up those tournament tables. With planetstrike i think that marine base i was building could be allot of fun. I kinda feel bad that people donated a bunch of stuff that i have never used. Stupid WoW, im such a junky. On that note it is time for me to get online, we are raiding tonight Twisted Evil

Administratum
Inquisitor Lord

https://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave Empty Re: New Vulkan mini and planetstrike stuff, and more 2nd wave

Post  Veyure Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Shocked

I love that model! I was wanting to do a salamander army because they are my favourite chapter. Now i don't have scratch build my own. (i suck at converting)
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 am

That figure is indeed cool.. which is only fitting considering the character is also super cool.

He looks just like a grey knight.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am

Good find matt! I think that, that model had SO much potential! I do think that the sculptor went a little overboard on the cape though, as well as the flappy bits (Purity seals on the spear). On a more positive note, I do love the helmet with it's almost 300 like crest on top, as well as the armour itself. Just my two cents though.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down