Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something surprised me

+2
Aervyper
Veyure
6 posters

Go down

Something surprised me Empty Something surprised me

Post  Veyure Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm

So i found this new wolfguard model on the new release section. i don't remember if they were doing a new 'dex this year or not.

Wolfguard with lightning claws
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Something surprised me Empty Re: Something surprised me

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 pm

it kinda looks weird.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aervyper Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Wolves codex is supposed to be out late 2009, or early 2010 however it's all conjecture until we start hearing stuff. I expect once the furor of IG dies down in May we'll hear about the next 40K codex in the pipe.

I think it's an alright model. Anything with dual claws is cool in my books so yaaaaa. This month is pretty much slow. I think there's 2 super heavies, SMurf casualties and a few other little things like this. So it fits.
Aervyper
Aervyper
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

its a mail order only collectors mini, like all the fantasy stuff thats been coming out lately. its in the new white dwarf.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm

That fig eats bag. Though I am not a huge wolverine fan either, so the fig really sucks by my reckoning. The new advisors for the IG are super cool, I'll pick them up fo' sho'.
ScottRadom
ScottRadom
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 am

That fig indeed "eats bag". Why are the lightning claws attached to power fists? Looks stupid to me.
Timbo
Timbo
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 am

Thats the way they've been doing all the lightening claws since the new assault terminator pack came out. They get a power fist and stick claws on it. Now, at least these are a bit curver.. the regular ones look like 4 skinny little needles sticking out of a fist.. I hate it.

I think the pose is a bit off. I'm assuming they made this model to stand in for a ... oh, what are they called, the guys that get possessed by a wolf in the game.. it might be mark of the wulfen or something like that. I remember Jubin took him all the time.. and he ran around like a lunatic by himself, and then ended getting the smack down from one berserker.

The Space Wolf rumours have bene flying for over a year at least now, just like the Dark Eldar. Last summer, the wolves were said to be coming out in last Nov.. so who knows when we'll see them. Of course when they release a model like this for no reason, its get everyone suspecting something. My guess would be someone sculpter did this on his free time and the GW guys grabbed it and thought it might be a good idea to sell it.. ? Who knows..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum