Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale

2 posters

Go down

Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale Empty Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale

Post  Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am

I ended up with 2 un-opened Sonic Weapons upgrade pack due to a counting error on my end.

As such, I would like to sell them. They are $18 online and contain 5 sonic blasters and 1 blastmaster.

I would like to get what I paid for them (less the shipping $$$), but am willing to listen to offers.

As an aside, I do have 2 extra Blastmasters from what I have constructed. I am willing to sell those as well.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale Empty Re: Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale

Post  kerr_matt80 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 pm

a would take one of those blastmasters off your hands. What do you want for it, or better yet are you looking for anything in I could trade?
kerr_matt80
kerr_matt80
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale Empty Re: Noise Marine Sonic Weapons Packs for Sale

Post  Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Do you have any Berzerker Chain Axes? Or perhaps a Chaos Raptor?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down