10 direavengers exarch with shimmershield and a diresword 176
5 pathfinders 124
6 striking scorpians exarch with biting blade 97
75 vyper with bright lance
5 warpspiders exarch with duel deathspinners and power blades 148
5 dark reapers exarch with fast shot and missle launcher
falcon with bright lance and pulse lasers
wraithlord with wraith sword and brightlance
i have an extra 117 points before i get to 1500 i am thinking of bulking up my spiders and my scorpions to 8 per squad i have no idea witch tank i should use i am stuck between a waveserpent a falcon and a fire prism i have no idea witch heavy weapons my falcon and guardians should have any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Re: eldar list

Post  Aervyper on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

The usual falcon package is an eldar missile launcher since you can use it as a defensive weapon or offensive weapon....

your wraithlord has no psycher with it, or psycher at all..... You could go tiny with a warlock leading your guardians, or you could go all the way up to Eldrad.

With 3 scoring units if your debating what heavy weapon for your guardians you first need to decide what u want your guardians to do.... If they moving up and assault shooting... there's a weapon for that... if the guardians are only meant for sniping go with a heavy with range.

With your wave serpent / falcon / prism problem.... you need a purpose for whichever you pick.... A serpent all alone is a fire magnet. Falcon can shoot and transport something (as you have alot of 6 or less units). Fire prims have their place i've never used one but the theory craft behind them suggests 2 in tandom.

Hope this helps out

Aervyper
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

ok i got everything except for the tank problem wave serpent is out of the contest i need too decide to have either a falcon or a prism with the prism i can kill infantry by using its blast gun and it can also wipe out tanks with the strength 9 blast template plus a blast template always counts as hitting the tanks rear armor but with a falcon pulse lasers are range 36 ap 2 strength 8 give it a bright lance and i have 3 strength 8 shots coming at my enemy
i guess by now i would say the prism but if anyone can give me info to go with the falcan speak now

Back to top Go down

Post  Aervyper on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Pulse lasers are 48"

If you take an eldar missile launcher you can fly 12" and fire pulse lasers, shuriken catapults and Eldar ML plasma.
(or)
Move 6 inches and fire pulse lasers, Eldar Krak, and shuriken catapults.....

Fire Prism gives the same options just less shots, and a bigger template.... so it's whatever u want.

hope that helps

Aervyper
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 am

cool thank you i will try a couple games my way a couple games your way and see whichever works better

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top