Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the eldar should join the greater good aka the tau

4 posters

Go down

the eldar should  join the greater good aka the tau Empty the eldar should join the greater good aka the tau

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm

the eldar should join the greater good i mean there race is dying and with the eldars technology and the taus numbers they could kick some imperial ass

Back to top Go down

the eldar should  join the greater good aka the tau Empty Re: the eldar should join the greater good aka the tau

Post  Paz Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Well Ben, that can't really happen. You see, the Eldar created the Tau as a weapon against chaos. Using the mind control organ harvested from the q'oorl swarmqueen, the eldar created the ethereal caste.The eldar are much more powerful than the tau, they have no reason to join an ideology they created... the Tau are a weapon, a tool to combat chaos, the imperium, the ork, pretty much any creatures that threaten the eldar.
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

the eldar should  join the greater good aka the tau Empty Re: the eldar should join the greater good aka the tau

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm

sounds like your lying but the eldar can do pretty awsome and unreal stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 pm

no ben he's totally right, you see, knowing the xenology of both races I'd agree completely with what pascal has said. also theres the fact that both pascal and I are part of the inquisitorial forces.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:25 pm

k sorry i guess you are right

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey Paz, what's your source on this info? i don't remember reading it anywhere?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm

No source.. BS..
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:02 pm

damm i fell for it

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 pm

That's what i thought. Sounded a bit far fetched. wouldn't put it passed those crazy elves though.
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

AAAActualllly 'Xenology' by Simon Spurrier. Clearly states the eldar created the ethereal caste using the q'orl swarm queen's pheremone control organ, hence the diamond shaped thing on the forhead of tau ethereals.

I am not a liar, maybe people who jump to such conclusions should read more fluff. as the master of said fluff(PA tourney fluff quiz champ)I thought my word on such matters would hold more weight... Razz
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 pm

i do not not know who to belive

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Well to tell you the ruth Ben, you can believe whoever you want, its all made up right? But if you want to know official canon fluff, as told in Xenology, is that:

1. The q'orl, located on the opposite side of the galaxy from the tau empire, were attacked by chaos.
2. The eldar helped them fight off the chaos threat.
3. the eldar demanded something from the swarm queen in payment.
4. when the demand was refused, the eldar kidnapped the q'orl swarmqueen.
5. a more advanced version of the pheromone 'diamond shaped' organ found on most q'orl is discovered by one of the characters in the forehead of a tau ethereal, and it seems to have been biologically engineered to be part of the tau physiology.
6. the q'orl use powerful pheromones to communicate, the queen holding absolute control over the colony using said pheromones.
7. The tau have extremely receptive olfactory organs -ie=great smell capabilities.
8. The ethereals first show up in tau society when the tau are tearing themselves apart, and in a few thousand years, the tau go from simple plains dwellers to a spacefaring empire.
9. Most importantly! The Eldar tell the Q'orl they want to nurture a new 'swarm' of chaos resistant creatures to fight the threat of chaos. THE TAU HAVE NO PSYKERS. They barely register in the warp.

rant over. the fluff is there if you read it. study

Last edited by Paz on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  System Commander Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Hehe.. you've definitely schooled us good Paz. I thought for sure you were pulling our legs.. and only becasue of the mention of a swarm queen.. but I apoligize. I have never read the Tau book or the Eldar.. hence MY score in PA.. which was like.. 4 out of 10 I think? It was really bad.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Tis ok Robyn, I knew one day all that time wasted reading little bits of fluff would pay off Razz
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:50 pm

ok you are right i am really sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyure Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Xenology? that a book or article? if you have access to it could you share it with me?
Veyure
Veyure
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down