Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30K Marines army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold*

3 posters

Go down

30K Marines  army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold* Empty 30K Marines army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold*

Post  Oatboy Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 30k marines force, mostly assembled but not primed (I have taken the time to remove mold lines and flash and taken care of the models)
The army contains the entire Betrayal at Calth box  (20 tac marines, 5 plasma marines, contemptor dreadnought with arms not yet attached, 5 cataphracti, Praetor in Catraphracti, kitbashed consul, siegemaster, master of signals.)
Most of a Burning of Prospero box (20 marines, 5 missile marines, 5 meltas, 5 tartaros terminators, Geigor and Ahriman. No Custodes or Sisters)
Spartan tank (not assembled, NIB)
5 Tartaros marines (NIB)
Sigismund (NIB)
5 black templar  terminator storm shields (NIB)
2 twin linked contemptor dreadnought lascannons (NIB)

not a single model is primed, just lookng to offload this to make room in my apartment for the Solar Auxilia army I'm collecting.

I was thinking something along the lines of $350 for the lot, but that number's not set in stone.
I'd rather sell it as a whole, but feel free to make an offer for piecemeal.

Last edited by Oatboy on Sat May 13, 2017 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Oatboy
Oatboy
Familiar

Back to top Go down

30K Marines  army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold* Empty Warhammer 30/40k marines

Post  Deadly_Jester Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if you have sold these yet?
Deadly_Jester
Deadly_Jester
Sage

Back to top Go down

30K Marines  army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold* Empty Re: 30K Marines army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold*

Post  ShadowDisco Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Hey how much for the spartan
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

30K Marines  army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold* Empty Re: 30K Marines army mostly assembled, some ForgeWorld kits *sold*

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down