Officio Prefectus Commissar for Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Officio Prefectus Commissar for Trade

Post  countzero on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Any Guard players out there?

Brand new Officio Prefectus Commissar on sprue, unprimed, unpainted. From Start Collecting Astra Militarum kit. Retails at $25.

I already have one, and would like to trade for a different model of equivalent value.

Preference: something to use as an Astra Militarum priest, i.e. anything with missionary, monk, priest, acolyte, redemptionist, etc. in their title. Any model with a beard/book/robes/incense burner would work. I realize this is super-specific, but my flock of Cadians really needs a shepherd. Preferably a humanoid.

In the likelihood that there is no free-floating priest out there, I would also take any AM/Guard model painted or not.

Lastly I'm interested in almost any brand-new (unpainted, preferably unassembled) model in the $25 region. Doesn't have to be Astra Militarum, doesn't even have to be 40k. Just something interesting to build and paint.

To recap:
1. Priest-like Model (in any condition)
2. $25ish Astra Militarum model(s) (in any condition)
3. Any $25ish model(s) (unpainted)
4. $20 cash, so I can get my wayward Cadians a priest.

PS. Forging a Narrative: In the (unlikely, though possible, and if so, intriguing) situation that there aren't any other Guard players out there, this commissar's body parts would also make wonderful trophies for the armies of the heathen.
countzero
Familiar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top