Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~

+5
ShadowDisco
WesleyNP
the bushels
System Commander
Paz
9 posters

Go down

~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~ Empty ~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~

Post  Paz Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Final, 12-week summer league points tally!

Top 8 league finalists!

138-Marshal
99-Wes
91-Paz
79-Ian
77-dan
69-Ben
62-Jordon
61-Ivan

participants!

42-Kyle
40-John
39-Cam
37-Andrew
27-Tom
23-beau
9-Robert (ice)
8-Jesse
5-Mike
4-Robyn
3-Shadowdisco
2-Matt G.
2-AdamDK
2-Kenzinator

LEAGUE FINALS MATCHUPS

Here w go guys. I'm using Robyn's system, as it is tried, tested and true. Starting from 1700, you get an extra 15 points to spend for each spot in the top 8 you hold above 8.

I put all the names into a hat, here are the matchups:

Pool Cegorach!
-Jordon (1715) vs. Ivan (1700)
-Ben (1730) vs. Ian (1760)

Pool Kurnous!
-Wes (1790) vs. Marshal (1805)
-Dan (1745) vs. Paz (1775)

Once someone claims their respective Pool, beating their two opponents, you will fight the opposing Pool's champion for the coveted ISHA POOL ooooOOoooooOOooooh

Now, onto the Team stats! (sorry the campaign maps and story portion fizzled out, my life got far too busy to finish it, apologies)

Seekers: 38 wins
Despoilers: 25 wins
Entropists: 18 wins

Seekers are the overal winners of the gardens of Isha!!!

Thanks for participating everyone!!!

~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~ 5222323+_67e9a67604c54517a316d61e0a8411a5
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~ Empty Re: ~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~

Post  System Commander Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 am

Thanks for running er Paz, much appreciated.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~ Empty Re: ~LEAGUE FINALS POINTS TALLY: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!~

Post  the bushels Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:32 pm

I second that! Thanks a bunch for all the extra work you put in, I had a blast this go around.

the bushels
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  WesleyNP Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Thirded. This was my very first 40k experience beyond painting models. It was a great intro into the game and the group. Thanks a ton for putting such an effort forth. You did good.
WesleyNP
WesleyNP
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  the bushels Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:03 pm

The sons of fenris faced off against the great devourer today in a bloody whirlwind of death. In the end the wolves stand triumphant, having taught the hive mind not to mess with the sixth legion. The rout awaits their next victim.

the bushels
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDisco Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Thanks it was great sorry I couldn't to make it to the last half. I got a bit buggered by life. But it was great to have played with you guys and hope to see you all around again soon!
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:02 am

Well done, Ian! The Mechanicus had a good run until having to deal with the Dark Eldar. My Knight actually did something, so that makes me feel better.
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  the bushels Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:06 am

After a tense fight with the minions of khorne the wolves move on!

the bushels
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 am

Spamus Eatus wrote:Well done, Ian!  The Mechanicus had a good run until having to deal with the Dark Eldar.  My Knight actually did something, so that makes me feel better.

Thanks again for the game, Ben. Only the second time we've faced off one on one and it was just as pleasant as the first time.

The Dark Eldar still yet thirst for more pain!
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 am

Ivan and I had a great game last night with the Dark Eldar snatching victory from the Orkish jaws of defeat.

Thanks for the great game, Ivan!

Marshal and I face off this weekend for all the marbles.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenzinator Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Are you guys having the game at the Den? If so it would be great to come out and watch as I have been away from the hobby for too long through the summer

Kenzinator
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 am

The Dark Eldar were crushed beneath the Space Wolf's booted heals.

Congrats to Marshal on a great campaign.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Sad trombone.

Also worth asking, aren't the DE into the whole "being crushed beneath booted heels" thing?

Congrats Marshall!
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Roland wrote:Sad trombone.

Also worth asking, aren't the DE into the whole "being crushed beneath booted heels" thing?

Congrats Marshall!

Depends on the heel and where. Wink
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  the bushels Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks everyone, it was a blast getting to get so many games in! Great league everyone, and thanks again to paz for running it!

the bushels
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down