Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craftworld Eldar with Mymeara content

Go down

Craftworld Eldar with Mymeara content Empty Craftworld Eldar with Mymeara content

Post  dusktiger Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 am

i was looking at the revised IA11 book, and thinking about how i wanted to put the windrider host box i bought last summer to use.  To start off with, i decided to pick models i liked the appearance of.  Then i started picking wargear options to puff up the cost of the miniatures.  I know, i know; "scatbikes! oooo scary"  but come on, there's only 3 in each unit, and if one dies, the squad's likely to run off the board like little girls.  This list atm is only 1000pts, but i don't want to be fielding these specific models at that point level cause i think they'd be a little too good.  this is just to get an idea of what core models i want to throw in there. 

I'm thinking of adding a 4th biker squad, maybe drop the warlock dude cause im not really sure if i even want him in the list or not.  I'm also going to proxy my vyper from the box set as the hornet just to see how it performs.  im thinking its likely to be better than a lone vyper at any rate.  Same with the Nightwing; that'll be my hemlock wraithfighter proxying that guy.  so there's a Distort weapon model that's been made nicer.  Lastly, the Skathach Wraithknight, i think, is more appropriate than the codex variant.  In this case, i'm fielding the inferno Lance with Scattershield one since my conversion is a Suncannon & Scattershield one.  Instead of being Distort, it's a 3 foot multi-melta that fires 1D3+2 shots.  Then i added 2 star cannons, because they seemed like a good fit.

I'm thinking of repurposing some wave serpents i have into some grav-tanks, but...i'm not really sure what kind(s) to field.  I was thinking maybe a Warp Hunter from the book as well.  It's a Distort weapon though, so while the model is interesting, i'm not so sure about that.  any suggestions on what grav tanks to build would be appreciated.  i could probably make 3 or 4.

i'm also thinking about adding some warp spiders, and possibly swooping hawks; i kinda like the minis.  and the warp spiders seem to do decent from watching mark use them.   not sure about the swooping hawks though.  havent seen anyone actually use those yet.

so, if any eldar players have any suggestions on what to take for another ~800 pts or so, do leave your thoughts.

1000 Pts - Mymeara Craftworld Roster

Combined Arms Detachment (14#, 998 pts)
1 Autarch Skyrunner, 110 pts ((C:EC, pg. 108); Eldar Jetbike; Infantry (Character); Heavy Aspect Armour; Shuriken Pistol; Haywire Grenades; Plasma Grenades; Forceshield; Banshee Mask; Fusion Gun; Laser Lance; TL Shuriken Catapults x1; Hammer of Wrath; Jink; Relentless; Ancient Doom; Battle Focus; Independent Character; The Path of Command)

3 Windriders, 136 pts ((C:E, pp. 41 & 97); Eldar Jetbike; Mesh Armour; Eldar Jetbike; Scatter Laser x3; Hammer of Wrath; Jink; Relentless; Ancient Doom; Battle Focus)
      1 Windrider Warlock (Eldar Jetbike; Rune Armour; Shuriken Pistol; Eldar Jetbike; Singing Spear; TL Shuriken Catapults x1; Hammer of Wrath; Jink; Relentless; Ancient Doom; Battle Focus; Psyker (Mastery Level 1); Runes of Battle)

3 Windriders, 81 pts ((C:E, pp. 41 & 97); Eldar Jetbike; Mesh Armour; Eldar Jetbike; Scatter Laser x3; Hammer of Wrath; Jink; Relentless; Ancient Doom; Battle Focus)

3 Windriders, 81 pts ((C:E, pp. 41 & 97); Eldar Jetbike; Mesh Armour; Eldar Jetbike; Scatter Laser x3; Hammer of Wrath; Jink; Relentless; Ancient Doom; Battle Focus)

1 Eldar Hornet Squadron (IA), 95 pts (The Doom of Mymeara - 2E, pg. 192)
      1 Eldar Hornet (IA) (Vehicle (Skimmer, Fast); Star Engines; Bright Lance x2; Holo-Fields; Acute Senses; Jink; Scout; Skimmer Assault)

1 Eldar Nightwing Squadron (IA), 140 pts (The Doom of Mymeara - 2E, pg. 200)
      1 Eldar Nightwing (Vehicle (Flyer); Bright Lance x2; Shuriken Cannon x2; Holo-Fields; Agile; Deep Strike; Stealth; Supersonic; Vector Dancer)

1 Eldar Skathach Wraithknight (IA), 355 pts ((The Doom of Mymeara - 2E, pg. 216); Jump Gargantuan Creature; Webway Shunt Generator; Inferno Lance and Scattershield; Starcannon x2; Ancient Doom; Bulky; Deep Strike; Fear; Feel No Pain; Hammer of Wrath; Move Through Cover; Relentless; Smash; Strikedown; Wraith Construct)

Composition Report:
Detachment: 1 (0 - 0)
HQ: 1 (- - -)
Troops: 3 (- - -)
Fast: 2 (- - -)
LOW: 1 (0 - 1)

Total Roster Cost: 998
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down