~Infinity Box kickstarter~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  Paz on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Uhhhhh yep.

Anyone else want in on this? I really want one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2097161002/game-box-for-infinity-the-game
avatar
Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2735
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  Aegwymourn on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:33 pm

If it wasn't in pounds I could have been convinced. Our dollar is so shit right now any kind of conversion is lame.
avatar
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2535
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  GingerBalls on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:51 am

We also don't use MAS tokens so I feel a large part of this would be useless.

_________________
avatar
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1121
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  Paz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 am

GingerBalls wrote:We also don't use MAS tokens so I feel a large part of this would be useless.

ah, didnt notice this was specifically for MAS tokens. darn.
avatar
Paz
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2735
Join date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  GingerBalls on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 am

Paz wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:We also don't use MAS tokens so I feel a large part of this would be useless.

ah, didnt notice this was specifically for MAS tokens. darn.

Those damn MAS tokens. So much money. Gotta be Jordon rich to buy that shit.

_________________
avatar
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1121
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  Aegwymourn on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:56 pm

GingerBalls wrote:
Paz wrote:
GingerBalls wrote:We also don't use MAS tokens so I feel a large part of this would be useless.

ah, didnt notice this was specifically for MAS tokens. darn.

Those damn MAS tokens. So much money. Gotta be Jordon rich to buy that shit.

Or not play 40k Razz
avatar
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Posts : 2535
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : Rosetown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Infinity Box kickstarter~

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum