Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Armada

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars Armada Empty Star Wars Armada

Post  Commander James of the Ul Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Just wondering if any one in toon town has been bit by this. Or if there is a forum or something for this game. There is a few more players in Humboldt if any one is interested.
Personally I like the game. Its a beer and chips game once you get the mechanics of it. But still lots of tactics. But unlike greyknights one wrong more wont lose you the game.

Thanks

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Armada Empty Re: Star Wars Armada

Post  Roland Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 pm

A few of us are playing Xwing,and I've been wanting to try armada. Just no $$$ to invest in it at the moment.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom.0 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:07 am

table top simulator. its got star wars armada and x wing mods for it. and all you have to pay is 21.something for it on steam.
Dom.0
Dom.0
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Armada Empty Re Star Wars Armada

Post  Commander James of the Ul Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Well Beau the start up box set cost is 132. Good for a imperial player cause a victory class ISD is always good to have plus the tokens and cards and the rule book. Bad for the Rebels cause you will never use a Corvette or the Nebulon B. How ever the x wings are good and yes the rule book. Second wave ships for the Rebellion are also kick ass like the MC80s and I personally enjoy zipping around ISD''s with a couple MC 30c scout frigates. I've been watching Steven Maclauchlan on YouTube. Kinda shows the easy flow of the game. And yes he has a daughter that interrupts the game from time to time so its nice to know your not the only one. lol

Commander James of the Ul
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down