Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ticket Cash-ins - Final List

2 posters

Go down

Ticket Cash-ins - Final List Empty Ticket Cash-ins - Final List

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Ticket Cash’ins

You can cash in your food bank tickets at any time during a game for the following benefits and at the cost listed below. One dice be re-rolled as many times as needed or not needed.

Example: My Daemon Prince fails an armor save. I pay a ticket, fail it again. I pay another ticket, fail it again. I pay another ticket and then pass it! However, my opponent pays a ticket and I must roll again. I fail it this time. So I pay another ticket for a re-roll. In this way, one dice can be re-rolled a hundred times if needed.. as long as the tickets last.

1 ticket - re-roll one dice or make your opponent re-roll one dice ** No limit on how many times this can be used
1 ticket - automatically pass one armor save ** Your opponent can pay a ticket to force you to roll
1 ticket – you can increase your leadership by 1 up to a amximum of 10

2 tickets - one unit gains the Fleet rule for one turn
2 tickets - one unit becomes Fearless for one turn
2 tickets - automatically pass one invulnerable save ** Your opponent can pay 2 tickets to force you to roll
2 tickets - one unit gains the Infiltrate rule and can choose to outflank if desired

3 tickets - one unit gains Feel no Pain for one turn
3 tickets - at the beginning of the game after deployment zones have been picked but before units are deployed, you can spend 3 tickets and move one piece of terrain up to 6" in any direction. If both players want to this, roll a dice to decide who goes first. You cannot move the same piece of terrain your opponent moved. One player can choose to do this more than once, but can never choose to move a piece of terrain he’s already moved.
3 tickets - one unit re-rolls all the to hit dice for a shooting or hand to hand attack. (you pick up all the dice you just rolled and re-roll everything)

4 tickets - you can spend 4 tickets to Seize the Initiative!

5 tickets - use before rolling for deployment zones. You get to choose to be player 1 or 2. After deployment is done, you then get to choose if you want to go first or second! You opponent can pay 5 tickets as well to counteract this and roll as normal.

6 tickets - after turn three, you can spend 6 tickets to draw from the mystery rule box! This will have a variety of options ranging from having an Eversor show up to fight on your side to getting an orbital bombardment that's called down, or perhaps one of your opponent's tanks runs out of gas mysteriously. There will be some very powerful options and some less than powerful. They will all be good though, that’s a guarantee!

MAJOR WIN (4 tickets) – You achieve the Primary objective or both Primary and Secondary objective and your opponent does not achieve ether Primary or Secondary.
MINOR WIN (3 tickets) – You achieve the Primary objective or both Primary and Secondary objectives and your opponent only achieve the Secondary objective. If the Primary objective is a Draw and you have the Secondary objective and your opponent does not, you gain a minor win.
DRAW (2 tickets each) – If you only achieve the secondary object and your opponent achieves none. OR both you and your opponent achieve the exact same objectives.
MINOR LOSS (2 tickets) – You achieve a Secondary objective and your opponent achieves the Primary objective or both Primary and Secondary objectives. If the Primary objective is a Draw and you do not have the secondary objective and your opponent does, you gain a minor loss.
MAJOR LOSS (1 ticket) – You achieve nether the Primary or Secondary objective and your opponent achieves the Primary or both Primary and Secondary objectives.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Ticket Cash-ins - Final List Empty Re: Ticket Cash-ins - Final List

Post  System Commander Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:05 pm

I've adjusted the points cost on a few things and added a couple new ones.

The big thing is I've adjusted the big point one, the mystery box. I've taken out the "get a ratling" option. All the benefits you pull out of the box will be useful. As well, Ive adjusted the cost down a bit. I want to see people using the mystery box!
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Ticket Cash-ins - Final List Empty Re: Ticket Cash-ins - Final List

Post  Spamus Eatus Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Aha, this looks awesome!

Consider this idea, um, "borrowed"
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down