Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon?

+2
System Commander
LaughingChicken
6 posters

Go down

Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon? Empty Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon?

Post  LaughingChicken Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be any Infinity happening at ToonCon? If so, I'd definitely like to make the trip down for a couple/few games.

G.
LaughingChicken
LaughingChicken
Familiar

http://www.laughingchickenstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon? Empty Re: Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon?

Post  System Commander Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:40 pm

The "powers" that be had voted earlier in the year to have no mini games at Tooncon. Now.. originally that was just menat for 40k and Fantasy since they demand so much room.. but i didnt see any other minis slotted for time.
System Commander
System Commander
System Commander

Back to top Go down

Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon? Empty Re: Any Infinity games planned for ToonCon?

Post  GingerBalls Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:03 pm

There is no tournament planned for ToonCon. Unfortunately interest has waned slightly in the local scene. Hopefully it picks back up again over winter.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  LaughingChicken Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 pm

That's too bad, hopefully interest does pick up again, I'd love to get down to play against some other folks (just me and my wife here). Have people moved to another game(s) or is it probably just the summer slow down?
LaughingChicken
LaughingChicken
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm

I blame Mark for running a 40k tourney in Oct =P

Most of us play 40k as well. Since there is a larger pool our local interest seems to wax and wane depending on what is going on with 40k. When 40k is slow and there are no upcoming events infinity picks up.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:59 am

We'll put a mini tourney together at some point, just waiting for some people to get their stuff together.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 pm

GingerBalls wrote:We'll put a mini tourney together at some point, just waiting for some people to get their stuff together.

I have absolutely no idea who you're referring to... afro
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  LaughingChicken Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:15 pm

GingerBalls wrote:We'll put a mini tourney together at some point, just waiting for some people to get their stuff together.

I'd love to come down for a tourney. Is this the best place to check in or should I just be more diligent on Facebook?
LaughingChicken
LaughingChicken
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:32 pm

It depends really. I think we reach more people on Facebook but there are some people on here that refuse to get with the times and will only view the forums.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  LaughingChicken Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:10 pm

I'll have to get with the times then :-) I'll keep an eye on FB.
LaughingChicken
LaughingChicken
Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:00 pm

No it has nothing to do with the times. I just dont approve what facebook can use the info i give them for.
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:22 am

All they'll do is encourage you to sign up for Christian Mingle.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aegwymourn Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:38 am

Shrug, you can always just falsify most of the information you do not wish to give them. And set your account to private or w/e so random people cannot search it. Then just follow the handful of groups/people you want to keep track of.

To be honest if you have accounts with any company this day and age almost all of them sell your information to other companies anyways. Or the information is stored in a server that is vulnerable to hacking at any time so meh.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:01 am

if ashley madison isnt safe, what is?!?

Yeah, games have slowed in saskatoon, and thats a 100% 40k's fault. When there are a pool of 4-5 guys playing infinity, and 20+ playing 40k, its hard to play the same ppl all the time :p

im STILL waiting for my USARIADNA force I ordered to come in, so once that does arrive im sure ill be smashing some more d20s.

Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlytoaster Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:24 am

Paz wrote:if ashley madison isnt safe, what is?!?

Yeah, games have slowed in saskatoon, and thats a 100% 40k's fault. When there are a pool of 4-5 guys playing infinity, and 20+ playing 40k, its hard to play the same ppl all the time :p

im STILL waiting for my USARIADNA force I ordered to come in, so once that does arrive im sure ill be smashing some more d20s.

Hmm pretty popular that one eh? I think corvus belli doesnt realize how popular their game is becoming...
Deadlytoaster
Deadlytoaster
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down