Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle companies only able to take captains

4 posters

Go down

Battle companies only able to take captains Empty Battle companies only able to take captains

Post  judchic Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 am

Did we argue anywhere yet that the demi company can't take a chapter master instead of a captain?
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Battle companies only able to take captains Empty Re: Battle companies only able to take captains

Post  Roland Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 am

Id say Captains only, no Chapter Master. The avaliable substitute characters are all Captains, no CM.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Battle companies only able to take captains Empty Re: Battle companies only able to take captains

Post  judchic Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 am

Yeah with all captain/CM wargear entries referring to them separately I would agree.
I Tried to find an answer just with a quick search but I haven't seen such nerd rage over a rule in a long time so I wanted local thoughts.
judchic
judchic
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  MickJag67 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Imo I would argue that you could take the chapter master as he is an upgrade to the regular captain. That's how our gaming group plays it anyway with no objections.

MickJag67
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:07 am

That's just like, your opinion man!Smile

I can see it both ways, and truthfully don'thave an issue either way.

More of "It doesn't say I can" vs "It doesn't say I can't"

Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:57 am

It is kinda grey area, since they dropped chapter masters from the codex as separate entries and turned them into upgrades.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down