Matt's Official Blood Angel Project Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt's Official Blood Angel Project Thread.

Post  Matthew G on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey guys. Since I started using my airbrush I've started actually using it. More for base coats, but also tried my hand at taping and seeing what comes from that.

So I decided to make a full-on Librarian Dreadnought. I magnetised the arm weapons for easy swaps.



Leaving the front removable for painting of the face, and any detail. Plus smalled items airbrush nicer IMO (so far).



Airbrushed black base coat.



Airbrushed Dark Blue, Vellejo Model Air Steel Blue, then airbrushed Model Air Gungrey Metallic. I didn't tape anything because I wanted to see how fine/close my airbrush could go before overspray (which happened lol). The legplates I removed prior to this and mounted on cork by toothpick, I sprayed those the Steel Blue as well.



All taped up for next color.



I airbrushed the model with Model Air French Blue. I like this Blue, has that enchanted, magical look to it; befitting a Librarian. I removed all the tape. I had also airbrushed the force weapon white back when I applied the gungrey. Looking good so far. Now, I think I may finish the rest of the model by brush, as I don't know what further I should attempt airbrushing.




Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matt's Official Blood Angel Project Thread.

Post  Matthew G on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Trying my hand at doing a camo pattern for my scouts.



And here it is, the final product minus the washes and weathering...



That's all for now!

Matthew G
Lord of Titan

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum