Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz!

3 posters

Go down

Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz! Empty Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz!

Post  Paz Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm getting in a squad of mk 4 FW marines that I want to convert over to our lord and saviour khorne, but I need khorne shoulder pads! I would also take chaos shoulder pads

Also, I would love any chaos bolters and/ or chainswords

Lastly, skulls!

Because I'm retarded and decided to make all my bases covered in gore and skullz, and I've used every single last skull in my bitz box! I ordered more packs through the den, but would love it if someone had some extras sitting around (of any race, ork, human, tyranid, as long as it's a bare or semi-bare skull!)

I can offer cash, or bitz in trade!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz! Empty Re: Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz!

Post  Planes Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:17 pm

It just so happens that I have a bit of all of these, including the better part of the resin skulls pack from GW I picked up a while back. I'll be in at the Den on Friday night for a game, I can just haul my bits library with me so you can peruse at your leisure, in-case there is anything else you are looking for.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz! Empty Re: Urgent, needing khorne/chaos shoulder pads and weapons, and skullz!

Post  Spamus Eatus Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I can offer some Khorne Berzerker parts and a bunch of necron warrior heads that I didn't use from my Ghost Ark!
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 am

Most excellent, thanks guys! Friday night it is!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spamus Eatus Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 am

Busy on Friday, but I can do a home delivery tomorrow or thursday Smile
Spamus Eatus
Spamus Eatus
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Do you have any surplus IG bits kicking around, Paz?
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 pm

most likely, things like lasguns, helmets and the like. probably some other stuff.

Last edited by Paz on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:23 pm

I have plenty of skulls, along with a smattering of the other items you were inquiring about.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:57 pm

most excellent. i'll be at the den tomorrow from about 6-10, so if you're free swing by!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:02 pm

I'll be there for an 8:30 match, I'll try to swing by a touch early to help facilitate trades.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down