Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos, somewhat undivided -- 1850

2 posters

Go down

Chaos, somewhat undivided -- 1850 Empty Chaos, somewhat undivided -- 1850

Post  Planes Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Tossed together an 1850 point undivided list of Traitor Guard with CSM allies to see how it would pan out.  So many boots on the ground!

HQ:
Renegade Command Squad -- Arch-demagogue, Heretek Magus, Refractor Field; Disciple x4. 90 pts

Dark Apostle, MoK, Axe of Blind Fury, VotLW, Gift of Mutation.  160 pts

Troops:
Renegade Infantry Platoon:
Squad A: 20 dudes, Vox-Caster, Chaos Sigil, Lasguns, Renegade Champion, Covenant of Tzeentch, Autocannon Team x2.  115 pts
Squad B: 12 dudes, Chaos Sigil, Lasguns, Sub-Flak Armour, FNP (6+).  Renegade Chimera, Autocannon, Militia Training, Camo Netting.  151 pts
Squad C: 12 dudes, Chaos Sigil, Lasguns, Sub-Flak Armour, FNP (6+).  Renegade Chimera, Autocannon, Militia Training, Camo Netting.  151 pts

Renegade Mutant Rabble: 50 dudes, Champion, Covenant of Khorne, Power Maul.  185 pts

Chaos Space Marines x10, Meltagun x2, Rhino. 195 pts

Elites:
Noise Marines x10, Blastmaster x2, Icon of Excess.  185 pts

Fast Attack:
Renegade Hellhound x3, Heavy Flamer x3.  345 pts

Chaos Bikers x3, MoN, Flamer x2.  98 pts

Heavy Support:
Renegade Rapier Laser Battery x2, Militia Training. 50 pts

Maulerfiend.  125 pts

All four Chaos flavours get represented, and lots of boots on the ground.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Chaos, somewhat undivided -- 1850 Empty Re: Chaos, somewhat undivided -- 1850

Post  stealth992 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 am

Hi I'm trying to build a chaos with renegades and heretics list as well. If I was you I'd try and get some special weapons on your infantry squads in the chimera. Have you considered veterans? They are troops and you can pay 15 points for scout, and if you put them in chimera your scout becomes 12 inches I believe (correct me if I'm wrong).
stealth992
stealth992
Sage

Back to top Go down