Hunters of The Warp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~plastic horus heresy starter contents~

+4
ShadowDisco
Aegwymourn
Roland
Paz
8 posters

Go down

~plastic horus heresy starter contents~ Empty ~plastic horus heresy starter contents~

Post  Paz Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Gw has finally done the most obvious good business decision, and will be doing plastic heresy starters.

Because, like, look at B&C, Dakka and warseer. What do all the marine blogs have in common? The "HH" tag. Jesus gw

Jesus

Start set contents
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~plastic horus heresy starter contents~ Empty Re: ~plastic horus heresy starter contents~

Post  Roland Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Can't help but notice that's identical to the AoBR contents.
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

~plastic horus heresy starter contents~ Empty Re: ~plastic horus heresy starter contents~

Post  Aegwymourn Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 am

Urg no, the cost was the big thing keeping me from starting a HH army.... if they make the models cheap enough and Dorn badass looking I dunno if I'll be able to stop myself. The latest character for IF was almost enough to get me to buy in.
Aegwymourn
Aegwymourn
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowDisco Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Now a reason to spend more money!!
ShadowDisco
ShadowDisco
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm funna lose my godamn mind I'm so excited for this release.

More rumors, box is looking at about 260 bucks, about 350 in savings versus buying the same from forgeworld, and plastic to boot!

Uuughhhhhhh

Moar rumors
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 am

Had a moment of clarity.

There are *2* identical forces.....

You basically have all your HQ, E, and T in the box.

I know we don't have loadouts.... But that should be, what, about 1400 pts plus HQs (about 100 ea)?
Roland
Roland
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Paz Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 am

Yeah, sounds about right. The praetors can really be kitted out, exciting to see what they include!
Paz
Paz
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerBalls Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:47 am

Paz wrote:exciting to see what they include!

Power sword and pistol. What else would it be.
GingerBalls
GingerBalls
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  Planes Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:52 am

GingerBalls wrote:
Paz wrote:exciting to see what they include!

Power sword and pistol. What else would it be.

Power Fist and plasma pistol comes to mind.
Planes
Planes
Lord of Titan

Back to top Go down

Post  dusktiger Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

cataphractii will probably go basic armament, power axe/combi(TL) bolter. possibly give option of a couple alternate weapons; a power fist, a chainfist, a plasma blaster.

the contemptor will likely be basic with an arm option; multi-melta and fist, with either a second fist, or heavy bolter arm.

a centurion/praetor model with consul options...power weapons, including a mace option for the chaplain consul, and a staff for the librarian.  praetor might get an alternate sword for charnable sabre or paragon blade, and an archeotech pistol.  there'll likely be an alternate backpack for master of signals.

if there's 20 tacticals, then no special weapons apart from sergeant options. optional nuncio vox and legion vexilla.

those would be my guesses.  just enough for basic squad loadouts, and then you buy the resin upgrade kits from FW for the rest.
dusktiger
dusktiger
Lord of Titan

http://dusktigers-den.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ice Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 pm

10/10 would buy.
ice
ice
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down